Thursday, October 22, 2009

Man it's been crazy.

I'm sorry I haven't been a good blogger my life is crazy and to be honest I love it! My photography is going fabulous and I couldn't be happier! My son is the most mischievous, talkative socialite ever (wonder where he gets that from)? My husband is so busy with work and his new ventures he's just happy to have time with us! Our family thrives on fun, upbeat energy I think! I love how crazy our life is, but I love our family nights and our date nights too!! I'm so lucky to have such a great sitter & great friends to help out and have their older kids sit for me!

Oh! Big news!! The photography blog is up!! Tell me what you think!! I want to hear from all of you =] Photography Blog

I'm sorry I don't any pictures to post, and you'd think since I am a photographer I would.. but sadly I don't take enough photos of my son!!

I have a huge workshop this weekend hosted by Ali Hohn who is now a really good friend of mine and I've kinda taken over to help host it!! Rock that OCF

Then I'm up to Idaho to see some special people! We've been trying to get together for like forever! Weather stay good please!

P.S. Just you wait Halloween is coming and we've got big plans here. BIG plans if you know my husband he goes all out and I will be taking photos =]

5 comments:

  1. i love the new blog! such great photos! you are amazing! when can you come and take our pictures????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog too! You seem super busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new blog. Gorgeous layout and awesome portfolio! I really liked the pics of my family = ) Can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new blog... and the "old one" makes me so happy to read the happenings... love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog is so great, I love hearing about your life and I can't wait to see you in real life!

    ReplyDelete