Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's been decided.

We're going private, especially now that I will have a huge amount of traffic running through my professional blog. I just can't risk things happening with family photos since they're not copyrighted.

Also because I track you all. Yep even you crazies I don't know.. I see everything and some of you make me nervous.

Please email me leahferguson321@gmail.com, facebook me, or leave me a comment (I will make comments private and they won't post. You've got a week, and I want the blog stalkers to leave the comments. =]

5 comments:

  1. Sign me up! mandyblogs(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i need to be on that invite list, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - so we are going private, too... its just too risky. should've done it from the beginning! dont forget to add me to that list... AND where is your other blog/site???

    ReplyDelete