Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh ya.. I blog right?

Ok well I have been busy.. I'm getting repetitive now I know. But the sealing is like 5 days away and I can't believe it! I'm so excited!

This is what is going on:

I'm finalizing all my plans for the sealing.. I keep forgetting the most ridiculous things. Guest Book.. Photos?? huh? I'm so excited it's coming but also glad it's almost over. It's stressful!

I've got my blog up and going!! I've been so busy shooting and I've loved it! I'll be posting the website in the next post to come once I go private!

Spending time with family because I love them so much. I can't wait to see most of you at the sealing!!

John's been working hard on some new business ideas, and helping me with my own business!


This boy loves balloons, would probably die for one. We always have to have at least one around!

Alex... oh wow Alex. For some reason I keep thinking he's been walking for 6 months.. don't ask but seriously 5 months now it amazes me! He's running, learning to jump, and actually learning to WALK up and down the stairs! He has a huge vocabulary when he actually uses it, and lately he's been asking "what is it" all the time and trying to practice all kinds of stuff. He's saying yes, no, go, bye, hi (a favorite), no (another fav), ball, juice, please, thank you, doggie, ballon (says that one funny), lemonade, eggie (for eggs), who is it, knock knock. And a whole bunch more I can't even list. He's also knocking on the door, helping mommy clean up, and learning how to whisper and be secretive. He loves to play hide and go seek with the dog and jump out and scare me all the time!I Almost time for a toddler bed too, that kid is trying to climb out the crib and out of his high chair it's killing me! I can't help but brag though, my baby isn't a baby anymore! And I know you all understand cause he's my first and I'm so proud of him!! =]


The climber

I'm so ready to get back to normal and be able to update my blog regularly! Oh and by the way I go private the end of this week! Get your email addys in, they don't post so don't worry I moderate!

2 comments:

  1. I am way excited for the sealing. That's easy for me to say because I get to have all of the fun and none of the stress! Really though, I wish I were closer to help. Good luck with the last details and I can't wait to see the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very excited for y'all... the sealing is almost here - yay! then what will you do with all your time???

    ReplyDelete