Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello world.

I'm really busy trying to get work done but I don't want to leave you guys hanging =] I'm going to be conjoining my family and photography blog and will HOPEFULLY have it up this week. I know I've been saying this for the last MONTH! But I've been working really hard being a photographer, mom, cook, maid.. etc. Thanks for your patients I'm sure you are really dying not hearing from me!

Highlights:

I got my logo & business cards designed and the girl who did it did a fabulous job, and I made a new friend!

I got a new camera that I was dying for... I feel like a real pro now, and John bought me the lens I've been talking about for months! My next plan is to get my studio set up! Christmas came early for me.. I don't expect Santa bringing me much this year!

We got new furniture!! So exciting since we've been married three years and never bought much. We got a new dining room table, a couch and two chairs for our sitting room, and a whole bedroom set for a deal. I love all the sales going on!! I feel blessed to have such a great husband!!

John is working so hard and hopefully going to have some wonderful things happen soon so keeps us in your prayers!!

Alex well.. boy he's a crazy boy. I won't say much because I'm going to do a 18 month post.. but he's changing so much! It's so crazy to me because he's such an outgoing talker. I love him so much =]


I tried to post a ton of pictures of Alex but blogger kept washing the colors out.. so here is just one!

And that is that.. I see a few of you want to see more pictures of the sealing I posted them all on facebook so just type in my email: leahferguson321@gmail.com and add me! Blogger takes way to long to upload!

4 comments:

  1. i love the new logo! and i really love that naked bum bath pic- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The logo is perfect and I am dying to see pictures of all your new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my total cuteness!!!!! Just love the picture of your son! Adorable! You're doing great! Congrats on having a logo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that logo is perfect!! i think she did a great job too!! you are like such a business woman!!

    ReplyDelete