Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm good at disappearing.

So where have I been? I've been working, and doing all kinds of things. And on top of it all Alex has pretty much taken over everything. The boy is growing so fast, saying so much, and being such a crazy kid!

Alex is changing so much now; he's talking so much I can't believe it. A few of his favorites are: Juice, Moon, Car, Kiss, Opps, Yes, Dog, Hot, Balloon and other things. This isn't even half of the words... I just can't think of all of them to type! He's starting to try and climb out of his crib, and he's also really practicing walking up and down the stairs (scary!) He's also taken up coloring and loves his dog so much, they're best pals. (I'm not to fond of the dog myself.) He's also made tons of new friends in the neighborhood and really enjoys playing outside! I'm buying him a little tricycle next week and I think Santa might bring him a car for Christmas. I'm spoiling him rotten while I can get away with it! Oh and balloons frequent our house now.. like every single day. Kid can spot a balloon from 1/2 a mile away no joke and boy is he full of questions. I have a feeling he'll be reading encyclopedia at age 10 just for fun.

My photography business is going fantastic; I've networked with a few photographers who have become close friends. I've also been busy! I received my Christmas/Birthday/V-day/Halloween/St. Patty's/Just because I love you gift for the next few years. I'm all set up to be the most amazing photographer and I'm going to a big conference in March!! I can't wait... I feel so lucky to have a supportive husband to make my dreams come true!

John has been SO busy. He's got great things going on with his job and other business opportunities, somedays it's hard when he has to work late but he's good at what he does AND he's successful. I'm lucky to have such a smart husband!

Other than that, we're still trying to get settled in our house and my photography blog is almost done! I know I keep saying that!! It was going to be a blogspot blog and then I just decided to go hosting. Much easier, and I'm considering conjoining both blogs I can't do two right now! I'm just so busy I can't even think about talking about my life let alone blogging about it!