Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ooops.

It's been a really really long time since I blogged. Now being almost 3 months behind I have SO much to update, I want to make this short and sweet without making it too long. And excuse the photos, they're from facebook and our phones. All my gear is packed up for my trip :)


He really loves trains, it's so cute

December flew by and Christmas came and went and Alex got spoiled AS USUAL. He got so much "choo-choo" stuff he didn't know what to do with himself. He plays with everything amazingly but I'm sure if you came down into or movie/play room you'd be appalled at how many toys a 2 year old ONLY CHILD has. I just remind people he will soon have a sibling :) in which he will get to share with. John and I also went to Phoenix for a week and it was so nice to get away from the frigid weather!


His favorite thing to do when we go to Ikea


He loves to kick back and watch a movie in the car

January was an exciting month for us, we found out we were having another BOY! I would of announced sooner but they weren't quite sure until recently. Can I just say how excited I am?? I really wanted a girl before we started trying.. and to be honest when I was pregnant I knew I'd be happy with either. It kept ringing in my brain that another boy would be wonderful and then when we went in we got the news!! We're so excited to have to boys to be brothers. Alex will make a wonderful big brother!!


More train riding while shopping in Dallas, anytime we see one we must ride!!


This is a picture of the the over 10 inches of snow we got in DALLAS. Which I got to drive home in from Houston.. so not fun!

February was my big trip to Dallas/Houston! I spent over 2 weeks there and had a ball. By a ball I mean I ended up shipping 10 boxes home from things I bought! It was like a mini Christmas all over again! I got to see family in Houston which was so nice since I have missed them all! John and I had an amazing V-day weekend with him flying down and us having the weekend to ourselves with no babies and a trip to the NBA All Star game he'd been talking about for weeks. It was a blast. I miss my family so much already but we were definitely ready to be home!


My son Mickey, he's been wearing his ears non stop and talking all about "Mickee" and hinting another trip to Disneyland to Daddy

March feels even bigger and busier! Alex is turning 2, and boy by the looks of it you'd think he was 3! I'm behind on planning his birthday but it will be a train party for sure! He already has an idea of what he is getting since we had him "test it out" and he's pretty excited about it! My little man is getting so big and growing up to fast for me now. He's got about a 65 word vocab (is that sad I keep count??) and using small sentences now daily. I feel like every day he learns at least 5 new words and whether he remebers them or not he sure likes to repeat them to me! He's really good at enunciating and is pretty understandable which makes life some what easier. He's mastered walking up and down the stairs, asks a ton of questions, and doing so much more. Maybe I'll have an excuse to post again with all the things he's doing and him turning 2!


When he wants to read, there is no stopping him! He'd read for hours if I let him!

I leave for Vegas for a large Photography convention this weekend, and get a 6 day no Alex or John time. Something I am sure will be fun, but I know I'll miss my boys so much!! John then leaves for a whole week to Phoenix, and I'm fighting the urge to go down with him to enjoy some nice weather!!

April and May are going to be more traveling and really getting ready for this kiddo! All the large purchases have pretty much been made except for making the very difficult decision on a double stroller! I just don't feel rushed this time around, but I am glad I decided on furniture, and a REALLY nice glider since we lived in ours with Alex. But things as far as decorating have been slow, I don't feel rushed to paint and set up his room, or reorganize. I can say this though, I've realized that I non-stop nest. Regardless of baby or not I'm a clean freak! I can't help it.. my house never feels clean!

I've also become obsessed with etsy. It's addictive, and I can't even explain how much I love to shop on there. It's like ebay on crack for me without the bidding! It's given me all kinds of ideas to decorate the baby's room and do some fun things with Alex's. I wish I could sew and learn how because there are so many fun things to make and do! I guess for now I'll be paying others to do it for me :)


Here I am 6 months pregnant! I really don't feel small at all!

We also decided on a name for little one. Nicholas Anthony Ferguson.. he'll be here Mid-June and I have to go in and get my due date fixed since they've moved it up and plan on inducing me. Yippeee!! It'll feel good to have a date and be able to be prepared!

Anyways that sums it all up. I really hope to blog more... I've been bad and I should keep it going for the few that read and don't have facebook!!

5 comments:

  1. It is fun to read what you've been doing. Alex is super cute, as always, and you are so tiny! I'm glad you are feeling good and hope you have fun in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to see you post again. i can't believe all that snow in dallas! that is crazy! it was really fun seeing you. hopefully we'll get to do that again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leah!! i just bought a canon SLR! can we play cameras together? will you teach me how to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooo tiny!! i can't even tell you are prego!! i am so happy to see you blogging again and hope to see more of you on here! kellie keeps telling me all about how you are going to see her in vegas and she couldn't be more excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY a post! Glad you posted for us non-facebookers. ha ha ha SO HAPPY FOR YOU, ANOTHER BOY!

    ReplyDelete