Wednesday, January 14, 2009

10 Months Old

Wow... I can't believe how much Alex is really changing, everyday I notice something new that has changed about him.



-Cruising around with his toys
-Giving us high fives & waving every now and then
-Can bend down to pick things up (hilarious)
-Size 6 diapers (not for long let's hope)
-Can sit himself up, which he's been doing forever I guess?
-Standing on anything he can find
-Drinking out of a sippy cup part-time 
-Saying Mama and Dada non-stop. Possibly saying Yum and Bye?
-Clicking his tongue.. and still doing his spitting trick (thanks John =)
-Learning to shake his head when I say no
-Throwing Mini-Tantrums (by far my favorite)
-Oh and lets not forget climbing the stairs

Do you blame me for not wanting to do anything but rest? Between him and the Wii Fit I'm exhausted, and I'm on the hunt for a deal on a Britax, he's getting to big for his other "big boy" car seat. You never save a dime with kids.. I swear.

5 comments:

  1. so so cute. kids are busy and very very expensive. i can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too, too cute. I love this age (I find myself saying that for a lot of ages though). It is just so fun to see them learning new things and being so curious about everything. Except the climbing thing can make you a little nuts. Mads climbed up the girls' bunkbed ladder the other day and I thought I would have a heart attack.

    What are you doing with Wii Fit? I think I must not be using it the right way because everyone else seems to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of ALex in the bath tub - what a cutie!
    I also loved your Christmas update- what a bummer to lose all your work! I can't believe all of that snow! It's hard to imagine when you don't have any!

    Sounds like you had a great Christmas time with all the family! I wish we all lived closer so we could ALL hand out more often!
    Alex sure did get spoiled! We did that with Cambria our first Christmas with her. Poor Malachi, for his presents this year, we just polished up the girls old stuff and wrapped it for him! Good thing he has family to buy him new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10 months big AL! Love all his new things that he is doing.. he will be playing Wii fit before you know it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new blog background and header. I love the wii. I wish I had one. We play our friends' all the time. The fit scares me though...

    ReplyDelete