Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So while we're waiting..

Well I'm still waiting to get back in touch with bloggled, I spoke to the owner who is awesome and they said they're doing there best to help! They even want me for a testimonial.. funny huh? I kind of had to half laugh and wonder if I'm one of their first pathetic people to do something so lame. But I figured in the mean time I'd update since there's it's not going to make a difference either way. I definitely want to say everyone should use them because it's SO worth it.. trust me I know first hand.

I want to make this a not so huge Christmas/New Years/More Christmas post.. because I had it broken down into a week and then after everything deleted I realized nope., not going to do all the work again to stressful. We're starting over and making it simple, that and I've got to so much to write about in the following few days I don't want to overwhelm everyone!

It all started off like this with tons of snow and plenty of bundling..



Alex deciding that he was sick and tired of being left downstairs, and he decided he would follow daddy up the stairs.


Christmas was great, Alex got royally spoiled like always and we're considering that we might be buying him more clothes than toys for his birthday. I really thought I'd never say that but, after everything he's got enough toys for two or three babies! Jenny got royally spoiled too, she got a cat from her mom, Game Cube..barbies, brats and tons of more stuff from us and don't forget the rest of the Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents either. Her face was priceless, I think it made John and my Christmas this year. John and I got great stuff too, we never need anything and we're the type of people that if we want something we'll just go out and buy it instead of waiting until Christmas or Birthdays. But of course we found things that we both HAD to have.

Pictures highlighting the moments.


That's what goes on a lot now.. that and him walking with his toys. And you wonder why I don't post as often!



Priceless.. I look at this picture over and over again


^^^ Sad to say but those aren't even half of Alex's gifts. Man.. clothes are looking better and better for his birthday! Grandparents, family, and everyone I know you see that!!


Alex had enough of the wrapping paper tearing and we thought we'd just wrap him up in it!



Helping Grandma & Grandpa open presents!



Can you tell we are a little overwhelmed by everything?


We ended up having Jenny for a few days and enjoyed every minute with her. But boy I had no idea how hard it can be for parents with two kids that our 7 years apart, and they both wanted to completely different things. But we had tons of fun going out and doing stuff, she loved the Discovery Gateway. She also loved Mario Cart and became obsessed like us.



New Years came really fast and I was still glad to spend time with family. I love being around everyone and just enjoying each other and playing games. We started off by going over to Aunt Michelle's and Uncle Jack's to see Tiff and the kids since they came into town!


The boys we're so cute the entire time and Ryley was such a helper!!


I loved seeing Lacey and Alex play together, she is SOOO cute I wanted to take her home with us but Alex and Lacey couldn't stop taking each others pacifiers away and crawling everywhere!

Then of course we went over and spent time with The Migdat Family over at Dad & Mom Ferguson. We had so much fun playing games and talking about all kind of stuff!

Alex has such a big Ferguson head that hat almost fit him hehe



Tiff, always looking cute and stylish as usual lol



And now this is what is going on at our house, a whole lot of this. In just the last few weeks Alex is doing so much new stuff.. but I figured I'd leave that for his 10 months old update. But other than that we're enjoying are Christmas gifts, and I'm being obsessed over the Wii Fit and John is obsessing over his Blackberry Storm.

I like making my posts all combined like this.. a whole lot less stressful. I still have more updates but I finally got past the whole mess of Christmas/New Years/ Blog Deleting. Which I still find pathetic.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you were willing to re-do the whole thing after all your hard work. You did a great job though! It was so fun to read all about your Christmas and to see your cute pictures. Everyone looks great and I think you are smart to go for the clothes for Alex's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Al and Jenny look like they were very spoiled this Christmas! What great parents the two of you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome updates... love the photos. Would hate to have all that snow. Your son is grgeous and it looks so fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete