Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ok I think I've just died.

So I accidentally deleted my blog.. yeah I know I'm an idiot. Long story short, my like 5 pre-written posts are gone and I'm starting all over again. I used Bloggled (thanks Mandy.. I'd probably be crying for days without you) but it might take a few days of sacrificing time with Alex and John, and quite possibly my WiiFit.. to get things back in order.

But all in all I hope it'll all be fixed.. if not than it'll be a new blog for a new year.

=] Pray for me please.

4 comments:

  1. How did that happen?? I hope that you can get it fixed! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo to a deleted blog!!! Glad you were able to fix it in some way though! And glad you got the Wii Fit! Call me today we'll chat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about that! I do love the pictures on yr header though- Alex is just as cute as ever.

    Good luck with your blog restoration project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would be so so sad! good luck!

    ReplyDelete