Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BABIES!!!

So before I get to my Dallas post I want to congratulate my best friend Lea (funny how we have the same name huh?) and my really good friend Jessica! They both had baby boys last week! I got to see Jessica's son Braylon who is so adorable and I hope to see Xander; Lea's son ASAP! We video chat in the mean time and he's such a stud.


Xander Robert Brenton Cheney born Sept. 9th at 9:11 pm 7lbs 1 oz 20 inches


It was really funny because I knew Lea was being induced and it was an all day calling spree so I could check on how she was and what her progress was. I wish I could of been there but Wayne was great about giving me updates and telling me how she was and I even got to talk to her when she was all giddy after she got the epidural! She's such a trooper and all we can talk about is how we can't believe we're moms.


Braylon Preston Reese born Sept 10th at 2:14 pm. 7 lbs 11 oz and 21.5 inches


Jessica is a whole different story, we were actually suppose to go have lunch together on Friday and catch up and she was going to meet Alex, we went to high school together and it has been forever since we saw each other! Well while I'm actually talking about her and her pregnancy to my grandmother I get a text from her saying Braylon is here! I was so shocked, and the last time we talked she was praying she wasn't going yo have to be induced and wanted to wait a few more days. I got to meet her new husband Sig and Braylon before I left.. he's so precious.

Seeing newborns makes me want to have another baby so bad!! I don't know how much longer I can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment