Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day

We finally got a nice snow storm here, but I didn't let Alex play out in the snow when it was like 24 degrees here, I'm not having another case like the stomach flu. I can't take care of all of us with colds, but it was fun to have some nice snow.. and Alex loved all the snow flakes on his face!


Makes me all cold just looking at the picture!


Oh and look what little one prefers to do now, I'm just crossing my fingers work walking! I know it's going to be much harder, but then I don't have to carry around a nearly 30 pounder!


He's no quite pulling himself up but he'd rather us stand him up so he can be a big kid. And man Alex is crawling every where!! I can't leave him alone for one second without him following me or getting into something! I'm so glad he's mobile but I just don't know what to do with it! And baby-proofing, well that's all I really have to say about that right now.

P.S. It's almost 10 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment