Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ok I'm just tired of it.

I'm going to be very honest when I say this, I hope I don't hurt any ones feelings and I'm pretty sure I won't after shoveling snow and freezing your bum off. I'm tired of the snow, I hate it.. it's fun for oh about 10 minutes until it ruins my hair I spent countless hours doing and perfecting of gets my favorite shoes wet. But Alex sure couldn't be more excited about it! He loves to crawl over to the window and stand on his knees and look at it. He's got this obsession with standing and sitting on his knees.. help me please?

Blogging has been an almost impossible task lately, I was honestly lucky to get the holiday cards out as it was. I made several wonderful designs but when it came down to it I just didn't have to make them perfect (I have issues with that). Why you might ask? Oh just cause I have a baby trying to crawl everywhere.. like up the stairs!! It's so nerve racking I have to watch the little stinker all the time and if I so happen look away he's getting himself in trouble. Boys will be boys.. that's a true statement. Let me just mention that even though we planned on having children we never planned on buying baby proof furniture. So I'm realizing that everything in my house is going to be A. boxed away, B. baby proofed up or C. Hidden high high away. Why can't they just know better? It'd be just to easy that way!

Oh exciting well no so exciting news for me.. we moved to size 6. I tried a few other brands (tester from friends..thank you btw) and every size 5 fits the same (meaning doesn't fit) and every 6 seems to fit better. You want to know what the good news is? I'll be buying diapers online or possibly moving to cloth if he goes past 6. Aren't you just jealous!! Oh I know you are over there!! Please have pity on me, I spend countless hours wondering how normal people with regular babies live. lol j.k

We're extremely excited for Christmas.. John finally wrapped my gift after explaining to him I won't shake it. I don't do that really I swear.. I just have an issue about touching it ya know? Who doesn't! And I'm still waiting for one of John's in the mail and I'm getting extremely impatient. And Alex has already received a few gifts after I ran out of wrapping paper and got tired of him ripping them open and giving me the "oh but mom I know you love me.. pleaseee?" But other than that we're dealing with tons of snow like 6 inches over here yesterday and me handing out homemade cookies to my fellow neighbors. Oh by the way any of you who received those I tracked through the snow while it was coming down with a baby in a stroller! So if they're cold from being on your porch and not so wonderful I swear I tried. Remember I told you I didn't cook well. =]

Just in case I don't post again (doubt I will unless something exciting happens) I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah! I think I'll be back by the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you! I despise the snow! It's awful and I can't find one good thing about it. Except that it looks pretty when you're looking out from inside by the nice warm fire. I was laughing because I thought you were talking about your size until you mentioned diapers. I was like poor girl, she went from a 5 to a 6.... but wow, I hope you don't have to do cloth diapers. He is one adorable little guy though. I have four boys and twins the last round and we have lots of stairs. If you're planning on having any more kids after this just realize that life has changed forever and you'll never get as much done as you used to. I'm sorry about your blog, hope they can help you find all your old posts! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete