Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lets make this one fun

Well I've suddenly learned a few things about life the last few days that might not be that surprising to most people, but sure gave me a run for my money. Well the more I was starting to think about it I was wondering why Alex was being so weird lately. He'd been kinda of fussy, become more whiny and needy and then it all suddenly sunk in. I was checking Alex's 6th tooth to see if it was cutting through and not only was it, he moved his head and I found another one that had already cut. So number 6 was really number 7 and I felt like a horrible mom wondering why I was thinking my son was so whiny!

Look at me I'm coming to get you!!


Next, I've been making comments to John and my family about Alex's crawling wondering why he was being weird about it.. and thinking he might just give up and go to standing and walking. Nope John and I saw him in the act the other night. It was actually kind of creepy if you ask me.. he got up rocked back and forth, turned and faced the TV and then crawled. But the weird thing was it was like that crippled I "broke my leg" crawl and went to the VCR-DVD converter and started pressing buttons. Once again that kid seems to prove me wrong, I mean you would think I would know better and not be surprised anymore right? No, I was actually speechless and wondering if he likes to prove us wrong. Anyways he's practicing more and more and seems to want to follow me around the house if he could move fast enough and enjoys grabbing any and every cord and shaking it. Can we say baby proofing immediately? Which is another thing I want to talk about..

Ya know babies are expensive.. when it comes to diapers, formula, toys, clothes misc accessories and un-needed crap moms buy because it's "oh so cute". I keep adding it up and I'm still shocked at all the money I've spent and the year is not even over!! But lets get one thing straight I am the QUEEN of bargains and got some amazing deals on Fisher Price toys, Carter's PJs, and Leap Frog. I feel like I'm a the coolest person in the world because I love Fisher Price but they're SOO expensive!! I find myself justifying that they an be used for other children and the clothes can't be the cheap stuff cause then the next kid can't enjoy them. Stupid, but it always gets me every time.. and because of it I'm always on the hunt for coupons, sales and holiday deals. I get emails and coupons from everyone.. you might see me with the reward for "Mother who goes to all Extremes to get a Deal" there is such thing right?

Yeah, I caught you.



Alex is such a nuts little baby.. he makes me laugh so hard. I can't believe he's already got a little personality that totally matches John and me. He's so spoiled too!! I mean everyone says you can't spoil a kid, but I don't know about this one! He's a smart kid too, I mean I know every mom brags and says this but he's really focusing on what we do. He's started to do that thing where you take your finger and move up and down on your lip it's hilarious!! He's not using his finger of course.. more like his whole hand but it cracks up all up. Waving is a whole different story with us, cause he seems to get the whole concept but things clapping is so much for fun cause he gets so much praise from it. But knowing him I'll start making comments and he'll just once again surprise me. Oh did I mention my chunk of a kid had to get a toddler car seat? Ya the giant child over here is huge and won't stop growing.. the kid is going through another growth spurt! Someone please shoot me? He's going to be bigger than me in the next year or two at this rate! And THANK GOODNESS he's trying to stand.. so walking will be coming soon. I mean how the heck am I suppose to carry a 27 pound baby around all the time! Oh and it's funny cause he's finally realized him reaching for us make us pick him up. So now anytime he wants us he just throws those big chubby arms up and reaches.. Mr. Smartie Pants if you ask me.

Oh please meet Mr. I am to good for my bottle and prefer solids.



Beyond that is anyone a Britney Spears fan?? Ok well I have a confession to make.. I have been a DIE HARD fan since like forever.. just like I was with N*Sync and Backstreet Boys. I love her and even thought she was a total hot mess for awhile I still loved her and secretly prayed for her in my prayers. I watched the "On the Record" on MTV and finally heard everything I needed to realize to love and forgave her for all of her foolishness. I L-O-V-E her new record!! Love it, and can't stop listening to it, I'd post all the songs on my blog if it wouldn't drive all of you nuts. BTW.. did I ever tell any of you a secret of mine?

Dun Dun Dun.. Ever since I was 13 and she started to blow up I always got told I looked like Britney.. I don't know why but it only has gotten worse since I started growing up. Now that her sister got big I get her too! It's so funny people have always given me double takes when they see me pulling in somewhere with my big sunglasses and then later secretly tell me I look so much like her. John always jokes that I'd make mad money being an impersonator. It would of been a way awesome job if I would of waited a little longer to have a baby when I had a hot rocking body.

And about my body.. ya know I get how great I look all the time and I think this. --->> (I WORKED MY BUTT OFF TO GET THIS FAR AND I'M STILL NOT WHERE I WANT TO BE!!) Ok well I've already passed my goal of pre-pregnancy weight awhile ago but I've never worked on my body before. My metabolism is getting back to normal and I love the gym but it's still nuts! I'm not going to lie when I say this.. I know God made me in his own imagine and all my tattoos and crazy things I've done to my body won't be there but I'm not opposed to plastic surgery. I mean I don't think I'll be like some of you guys who look AMAZINGLY great after 2 or 3 kids.. and I wouldn't mind looking absolutely perfect when I'm done with babies! And no no no.. it's not for anyone but me, I know people do that to get attention and blah blah.. but honestly I could care less about any one's opinion of me. The only person's opinion that I care about is Johns, and well that's it for right now at least. I hope I'm not offending anyone, but in the past I've let other people opinions of me get to me, when in all reality they were just being overly judgmental. But beside that who wouldn't want to be a killer hot mom!! =]

Well I've said enough.. I felt like for once I'd really talk about me and show everyone a different side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment