Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Stuff

Ya know it's so funny how my life seems so much more extremely busy now that I have a baby in my life. It takes me FOREVER to get anywhere and do anything! I woke up this morning, feed Alex then attempted to get ready and by the time that happened he needed to be fed again! Thank goodness for having John at home now, he just works in his office and he's a great babysitter. :) lol Sometimes I think I abuse the baby-sitting privileges with him.. he's the one working and I'm the mom but ya know he's so great about helping out. It is SO amazingly cute to see him with Alex.. he just loves him so much, I get excited every time I see them together. Bubby.. (it means grandmother in Yiddish) says Alex looks like John a lot, and ya know I think he does too. I just keep telling everyone as long as he has my eyes we're all good. I know when we have a girl she'll have all of her momma's good looks. hehehe.

It's so funny we went to a boutique the other day while I went on the 4th trip out buying Alex more outfits for his photo shot last monday and I saw the cutest thing EVER!! Girly tutus.. if you would of seen me you would of thought I was nuts. I was so excited and the first thing John says is "Your not getting your son one of those". LOL! I'm not baby hungry just yet for another baby.. but man I can't wait to have a girl! I almost bought a few things! BTW.. After going on all those little shopping sprees for clothes for Alex.. get this.. It was a naked photo shot. He has no clothes on in any photos! I have all these clothes for nothing! I'm returning some.. and you know what's even funnier I was going through his closet and dresser... he's got so much clothes I didn't realize it! I still have all this stuff to put him in! ARRGGH! Gotta fit him in those things before he gets to big!!

Speaking about big... this baby is a chow hound! He's 10 lbs 5 ozs and will be 6 wks old tomorrow! He's got his 2 month old baby wellness check up coming up! Wow has the time flew by, and he's always awake! ALWAYS! He loves being awake and loves to look around at everything. He loves to watch the lights on the TV and he loves his swings. Yes plural swings... hes got two I know I know spoiled. But having an upstairs and downstairs makes it hard when he wants to be in it when we're upstairs watching movies. Oh and it's so weird but he loves laying on me. I mean loves it, if he gets tired of swinging all I have to do is lay him on me while I'm on the Internet or watching TV and he's happy as can be.

Ok well.. what else. I'm excited to be going to Dallas here soon. We're suppose to go end of June and I get to see my best friend who is having a baby in the Fall. She's moving from NC to Florida and is going home to Dallas to have her shower! That and I get to see my amazing family and my other great friends. It's been so long!

Oh. I CAN'T WAIT for Mother's Day! hehehe Isn't that cheesy! It'll be my first one.. and I know Alex can't really do much but I know John will do something cute. He's always great at that. He always gives me flowers at random moments.. cards and other great things! Oh.. our birthdays are coming up! End of May.. I'll be 20 and John will be 31.. he still keeps up like he's in his early 20s. Shoot half the time I can't even keep up with him!

Does anyone have good advice for getting back into shape after having a baby? I mean I've lost 30 lbs which is great I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy! But other than eating healthy and working out is there anything else I can do?? I got the ok to finally work out this week so I'm getting back with my trainer but I still want to do more! I want to look great sometime this swimsuit season!

What a cute little sleeper. He looovvess his hands.


Bath time :)


After eating!


Man he loves his swing... he sleeps with his arms out like that lol!


I think that's about it for now.. Alex is about to get up and eat. :)

Oohh! by the way.. check out www.zutano.com they have adorable baby clothing and stuff for toddlers! I can't stop getting Alex stuff from their clothing line!


No comments:

Post a Comment