Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ok this is a prize winner.

Ok.. so I don't think I have EVER smiled and laughed so hard in my entire life. John made this video with a program called Screenflow where it records what your doing on the computer and you from the camera on the computer. He had Alex with him while I was washing bottles and cleaning up and I had no idea what those to were doing until John showed me this video. Alex is tentative watching John the entire time and give his open mouth smiles here and there. We finally got to see his true smiles this last few days and it's about the cutest thing ever. I looooveee seeing those lips curl up and see this pink gums staring me in the face! He's such a cutie.. I officially must say after seeing this video he is the cutest little thing ever. I can't wait to show him this when he's a teenager! I've got my few favorite parts but I hink the best is when he coos after John is talking and it almost seems like he's giving him his own little response! LOL He even tries to dance a little while he's bouncing on John's leg, that and he even has a little Popeye the sailor man face going!

I had to post this so everyone could see it and laugh like I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment