Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sunny Days.. well rainy now.

You know this is going to sound really freakin stupid but one of the only things I hate about the summer is that it gets SO bright outside. I've got sensitive eyes, so when I'm outdoors if I don't have sunglasses on I look like I'm squinting really hard to see things.. it's actually really funny. But I love how wonderful the weather has been! I'm lucky to have summer clothes that I can fit into or I'd be running around in sweaters soon! Well I take that back now that it's started raining... but it is also nice to have rain finally here. I'm so use to it raining all the time when I was in Dallas.. it never seems to rain here.

I've been thinking about going private btw... After reading Amy's blog and the adding the tracker and seeing who's been viewing my blog I just don't know if it's a good idea to be public anymore. But don't worry I'll let everyone know before I do it! It's so weird how people are so nuts now-a-days and pictures you find cute and adorable can be interpreted to someone else as something perverted.

Anyways I'm WAY excited to say I got Adobe Photoshop Extended and a bunch of their other programs by Adobe and can't wait to make my own website. I haven't really made a website in a few years but took classes on it and really enjoyed it! But now since finding all these the programs I have do it for me! That and I'm trying to do Photography as a hobby for right now and see if it takes me anywhere in the future and holy cow Photoshop Extended kicks butt at editing! John bought me a Canon for Christmas and it works perfect for taking photos. Sorry I probably sound so retarded but I'm so in love with photography I'm planning on taking a few classes just so I know what I'm doing .. that and maybe a few Graphic Design classes wouldn't hurt to get a good use out of Photoshop.

So we got the ok from the Doc to take Alex to church last weekend (we've got 700 people in our ward and we have like 250+ kids.. high RSV risk) and man that wasn't easy but we did it! He sleep all through Sacrament and then stayed completely wide-eyed through Gospel Principles and Relief Society. But I've gotta say I was so excited to be back! I loved the lesson in Gospel Principles about the Millennium and it was great! I can't wait til next week's! Funny how I get excited about the smallest things now-a-days.

So Alex is going through a growth spurt the doc says. He's been sleeping more after feedings but is still wide awake when he's not... and sometimes he likes to eat every 2-2.5 hours and if I'm lucky every 3. I didn't know babies go through growth spurts.. well I did just not so soon! Gosh he's so funny when he eats though he'll eat for awhile then fall asleep, I'll wake him up and burp him and then he gets this high pitch whine almost like he's saying "Gimme it back! Now! Now!" and the minute he gets it back he's all calm again. Funny how that happens. He seems to love bath time now too. John just jumps in the shower and he just loves to shower with him it's just so cute how you hear him coo in there! I even got him dressed afterwards and he was such a sport about it! He was being so adorable, I had to run and grab the camera! We're pretty much out of the newborn onesies now too, I got in the last few I had and realized he's a little to long and his chubby legs are getting snug! I just can't believe how big he is.

Well I thought it would be cute to send my family and John's some cute pictures of us and Alex for mothers day. It's not to expensive and it's something everyone has wanted. I was hoping to get the photos from the photo shot back but it doesn't look like we'll get those til Friday. I can't wait to get those and send announcements out!

Well gotta go run errands before it gets to late!

Here are the pics of him after his bath :)

Getting Dressed and being good about it.


Oh... I thought this was hilarious, this was him out cold after eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment