Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Big Day

Well we finally got the prints from Katie at peekaboo photos and man they look adorable. She did an amazing job and I'm recommending her to EVERYONE. I want everyone to see all the pics, so I'm adding them to my Web Gallery. The link is on the right hand side and under Ferguson's Pics and Videos. Anyone that wants to see them send me your email and I'll send you the username and password, if you've seen pics of Alex before it's the same username and password. I thought I'd post a few though.. makes me realize how precious Alex really is and I wish he was always that peaceful. I only posted the photoshopped pictures on my web gallery but I'll have to add the other ones from the shot that are HILARIOUS because he's doing all kinds of funny things. I added both black/white and color.. I want people's opinion please!! I'm planning on doing birth announcements and need feedback. Now I'm going to be honest.. he's a little bit of a poser. He wasn't to hard to work with and we got poop, pee and eating out of the way in the first 15 mins. LOL

He did a wonderful job with John, other than the whole going to the bathroom with his daddy and not me.. he seemed to really enjoy himself.. even though he looks a little irritated here.

By the time I got him in this shot he was out COLD.. it was nice because he was so easy to move around for shots.. I was just terrified I was going to get a face full of pee.

This is one of my favorite pictures.. this is where I think Katie did a marvelous job she captured him in such a peaceful and happy moment I knew from her just taking the picture it was going to come out adorable

We got really lucky with the basket shots.. he was almost to big and he wasn't too happy to be in there in the beginning but after we got it all fluffed up and him positioned right, he came out posing beautifully.

Another favorite.. you get to see his cheek roll and he's just waking up from a few minutes of napping. The hat was so adorable too.

And last but not least here is the photo that is funniest of all. If you can see buy Alex's face he's up to something. This is the photo he pooped in John's hands. lol I was laughing so hard when I saw this pictures.. I wish we would of got a shot of John's face as it was happening.


GOSH! After seeing this it makes me want to do photography for a full time hobby! I love taking pictures and capturing moments for me and my family to share later in life. I just can't wait to go back when he's about 8 months and get him to do a bunch of fun stuff. I hope to send him as the main photo for Christmas cards this year. Funny once you have a child and have a real family started you feel like you need to send cards out and all kinds of things for holidays.

There are tons of more pictures on the website.. these were just a few of the favorite. Hope you guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment