Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Home Life..well not so much home.

Gosh I feel so lost I haven't been able to write in so long. Well one of the reasons is Alex is getting adjusted to having his shots, got put on cereal and the poor guy is having a tough time with his acid reflux. It's gotten better the last few days I think the shots and a slight fever really set him off the other day. Oh and who knew you had to buy all new nipples for bottles when using cereal! AH! This baby stuff can be exhausting and confusing!

The other is that I feel like I've been out running errands and being so busy. I had to go by Alex's blessing outfit, look at garments because I'm finally getting my recommend and getting cealed this year. Now I just have to stop procrastinating on a date and set it. blah blah blah.

I'm completely suprised that my two month old son is wearing 3-6 month old clothes! He's 12 1/2 pounds.. almost 24 inchs and has a huge head, the circumference is 16! That and he's balding a little in the back from sleeping hahaha. It's sooo cute. That and when he wakes he kinda looks like a grandpa with his thin short hair sticking up everywhere!

Also I'm so freaking excited! I'm thrilled to say I'm getting my Patriartical Blessing.. I've been dying to get mine since I converted July '06. I've just never felt a huge need to have it until now, it's kinda the reason I waited. And has anyone taken Temple Prep Classes.. I have no idea what to expect!

Oh and Indiana Jones came out today!! Woo hoo! I've been dying to see it for months.. that and Batman, but Batman is a whole other conversation which will be coming in the next few blogs. John forced me into watching the series and I've been addicted ever since! I really like Harrison Ford and have become a new fan of Shi Labeouf.

But I guess that's it.. I'm starting to ramble..

Please excuse this blog if it ends up looking funny I'm playing with a new Adobe program.

No comments:

Post a Comment