Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ok so here's the update!

So I've seriously taken to long to update and I've been extremely busy and I have no idea how I haven't lost my mind.

Well Thursday night I went to a Pampered Chef party which was a lot of fun! I LOVE the food the made, it was like a Chicken Salad with beans, and cheese and guacamole etc. And lemon cake for dessert! YUMMY, I can still taste it! I love a lot of their stuff to purchase and have been looking it over for forever to decide what I want. I know I'll probably wait awhile but it's nice to look and have everything picked out!

Friday my friend Kristie and her kids and Alex and me went to Wheeler Farm to do fun activities! They had bounce houses and magic shows and face painting all kinds of fun things! Alex did so great in the heat I didn't hear a peep unless he was hungry! He hung out in my sling (which is amazing btw) and napped in his diaper! I got a horrible tan which is half way down my arm! I'm going to have to lay out this week! After about 5 hour sin the sun I went home and napped which I definitely needed!

Saturday John, Alex and I hung out and ran some errands and did some other fun stuff. Sunday John, Alex, and I spent time together for Father's day! I got up super early and made John breakfast which was a disaster because I was so tired from staying up late! I gave him a cute gift with an adorable card and we went to church as always and dinner at Libby and John Sr. house. I also went and met with my Stake Prez to get my temple recommend signed and we were in our meeting for almost 2 hours! It was great how he was able to explain some things that happened in the temple, and it made me feel a lot more comfortable.

Monday I had to go get everything ready for my endowment session on Tues and go grocery shopping which was much needed! I practically got lost in the Jordan RIver Temple parking lot just looking for the DC!

Tuesday finally came and everything that could go wrong did! I didn't sleep all night because I was so excited and when I finally got up to get dressed I was almost late because Alex at the last minute wanted to eat! Then I had to go back and get my make-up which I forgot to finish! Blah blah blah.. I finally got Alex's dropped off at Cousin Steph's house (Thanks Steph BTW!) and made it to pick up Libby on time. I forgot all this stuff though and when we got their I was half dressed and almost walked in with flip flops! But we got there and everything was great! I felt like I was almost to early but once things got moving it was almost went by too fast. I went to the Mount Timp. temple btw and I thought it was super overwhelming and it sucked because I had all these questions I forgot to ask! With everything going crazy all day I forgot to eat so John Sr. and Libby took us to Los Hermanos which is super good mexican food! I was so glad to have my family there! John of course, John Sr, Libby, Heidi, Aaron, and Uncle Jack. It was super special to have them there!

Other than that now I'm really buckling down on setting a sealing date which will hopefully be in the next few months! I promise to let everyone know in advance!

Alex is 3 months old today! And boy who would be able to tell other than my family! Everyone keeps asking how old and keeps guessing like 5+ months. I can't believe how huge he is! Officially in 6 months clothes and I'm hoping they last threw the summer! He sure is a piggy though, eating 6 ozs every feeding with cereal! It's great though he's sleeping a lot more and we usually only have to get up once at night now. I was dying for this day! Also I don't even know he has acid reflux anymore, other than giving him his meds he's doing fantastic!

I know I've probably left a bunch out but I've got to run and go do more stuff! When does it end!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment