Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy Bee!

So I never get a chance to blog anymore! I feel like I'm so busy I can't get anything done! I get up in the morning and go work out, then come home and feed Alex, get dressed to go out and it's already the afternoon! Half the day is lost, and by the time I get to one store it's like 3 o'clock! AH!! I hate just not being able to pick up and go! And don't even get me started on how hot it is here! It makes it 10x worse with an extra layer of clothes! I'm like sweating to death out here, hopefully I'm sweating off the fat!

So the last few days I've been this little busy bee running around! Maybe more like a chicken with it's head cutoff. Let me give you a fast re-cap of the last week! Friday I went to hang out with my sister-in-law Heidi and we went out by the pool which was pretty funny because both Alex and Will had issues falling asleep! Here's a cute picture I nabbed of Alex and Will.. they were attempting to hold hands. CUTE


Later that night John, Alex, and I went to the carnival and Alex feel in love with the place, he loved staring at the lights. I grabbed a hot dog, and then got some tickets to ride some rides (which I love by the way). Well you know how rides at carnival or fairs just aren't worth the money.. well these were definitely worth every penny. Every penny and a hot dog, dinner and lunch. It made me so sick the minute we got home I had a nice talk with the toilet for awhile. I've learned once again never to eat before a ride or maybe ride the carnival rides again.

Saturday John and I went to see a movie and after we yes returned to the carnival, but no where the rides were! We ate at a Polynesian stand which was delicious and had a Texas Twister! We went around and looked at stands and I started to get irritated because when I went to get a smoothie all these girls were just standing there talking to the other girls and weren't even ordering! UGH! I don't remember being an annoying high schooler! Any who here's a cute picture of Alex at the carnival!



Other than that looked at my dream homes that I will one day have! I googled the one I wanted today and they were asking 2.2 million! This is where the word DREAM really comes in. :) This is my dream mansion that I dream to own one day!



Sunday, church as always but we went down to Provo for Will's baby blessing. It was totally different from our ward, they had two chapels and I've never seen that before! It was nice to have Heidi's and John's family there, and after we had lunch which was super packed! We got to see a ton of John's family which was great because we hadn't seen them in awhile! John and I left after awhile and went home to take a nap and John, Alex, and me all slept for like 3 hours.. so nice!

Nothing to interesting, on monday I attempted to clean my house and play with Alex. I got most of the house clean which was in desperate need of a cleaning!

Tuesday, I had to take Alex to the doctor.. poor thing scratched his eye! They did those funny test where the made his eye glow and he wasn't to happy about that one. For a sick baby he looks pretty happy huh?



I then was able to run some errands because Alex started to feel a whole lot better and I was able to carry him in around in my sling and it was great to have him sleep the entire time and run around shops!! Look how happy and peaceful he is!!



Wednesday I went and worked out with Heidi and Libby somehow (amazingly) took care of both Will and Alex. It was so funny cause when Heidi called I could hear a baby crying and low and behold it was both of them. But Libby called back 5 minutes later to us they were both happy and asleep. Funny how babies are.

And lastly today I plan on running all around town to obtain my medical records for new insurance which is a pain in the butt, because I have to go to several doctors and I'm corresponding with a broker over the phone and they don't always answer the phone or email back in time. I hate all underwriters who try to decline my son for acid reflux because he just "might" get cancer later. HOW STUPID!

I also wanted to announce that I hate drivers in Utah. The slow ones, the fast one, the people who cut me off, and the other ones who try run me off the dang road!!! Last week some JERK got pissed because I honked at him when he cut me off and then after about a minutes or so we turned right and he purposely threw me into on-coming traffic and I almost got hit dead on by a car! UGHH!! And the cops wouldn't do squat! I hate how the cops are out here are almost to lazy to do anything! My first cop was so rude to me and made me cry and the second was so nicer but the first just kept making the situation worse. I mean wouldn't you call the cops if you had a baby in the car and someone through you into on-coming traffic! That and the JERK tried to follow me and waited while the cops could! I'm tired of people trying to justify themselves.. he told the cops he couldn't see me but how and the hell do you not see someone who is parallel to you car! AHHHH!! (VENTING)

I'm still looking for the article a friend of mine should me about the baby carriers. I'll post the website when I find it.

I try to work out every single day for an hour and I feel like even though everyone is telling me I look like I'm making progress, I don't see it! Even the scale says I am but I don't see it where are you going baby fat I still see you! lol And Alex has sure been interesting lately he has learned to turn to one side and it's so funny and cute all in the same moment. He ends up on his face sometimes and then starts throwing a fit even though he did it to himself! (It looks like he got caught doing something bad and froze LOL) Here is him in action:



Other than that life is pretty normal, and not to much to blog about. I'm jealous how Sunny, Mandy, and Amy always post all kinds of fun stuff and pictures! Hopefully the older Alex gets the more things I can post about. Sorry my blogs get to be extremely long.. hopefully not boring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment