Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Real Thinker.

Ok so I stole this from Heidi to give me something to blog about..

10 years ago I was... Completely obsessed with Backstreet Boys, N*sync, and sadly but yes Brittany Spears.

5 years ago I was...I was getting my driver's permit and thinking I knew everything

1 year ago I was...just celebrating my 19th birthday and finding out I was pregnant with a baby boy!

Yesterday I was...doing laundry, planning with Alex, and trying to learn to cook

5 Favorite Snacks
Veggies
Fruit
Deli Meat (weird I know)
Chips and Salsa
Chick-fila

5 Favorite Books
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
And starting to love Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
The Book of Mormon

5 Favorite Movies
Pride and Prejudice
Batman Begins
All of the Harry Potters
Goodfellas
God Father Part 1,2,3

5 Favorite Places to Run Away to
Dallas
The Gym
The Mountains
Park City
The Beach

5 Bad Habits
Keeping everything overly clean
Making sure my make-up is perfect OCDish
Plastic Hangers.. long story.
Spending Money
Swearing

5 things I would never wear...
Pleather
Skort.. I know you remember those!
A Wig!
Elvis impersonator outfits!
A mustache

5 pet peeves
IDIOT Driver
Things out of order
Tons of dirty dishes
Closet and Doors left open
People who don't take care of/watch their kids

5 Things I Enjoy
Playing with Alex
Having long talks with John
Shopping for baby clothes and for me of course!
Tanning
Exercising

5 Favorite TV Shows
Law and Order, CI, and SVU
Sopranos
Sex and the City
Las Vegas
Deadliest Catch

5 People I would like to meet
My Sister
My Grandfather
Joseph Smith
Steve Jobs
President Monson

Well I at least found something to entertain myself for a little bit.

I wanted to let anyone know that uses baby carrier i.e Chicco, Evenflo, JJ Cole, Graco, Baby Bjorn anything that carries the baby in front or in back carrier beware! I was reading an article that carriers where the babies legs are positioned in a kinda free falling position (kind alike hanging there) can have hip problems in the future. I was really shocked because even though I'm not that much of a fan of those kinda carriers I was going to get on to go to Disneyland or something so I didn't have to bring a stroller. I guess I'll be using my pouch sling or using a stroller. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment