Thursday, June 12, 2008

So the day has finally come..

So I'm so super excited to say that I'm going to take out my endowments at the Timpanogos some time next week! If you could see my face through the screen I'm all chessy about it. I have to pick a day, I was going to do it on Tuesday but I don't know if its going to conflict with plans I already have with friends! It was funny though meeting with the Bishop because it was almost like he'd never seen someone so excited as me. And I've always got this thing when I get around a very knowledgeable member I ask a TON of questions. I do it to John all the time, so I thought I'd give him a break because he's probably getting tired of me asking all these questions when we get in bed at 1am and he's half asleep. Well I started to get into the real deep questions about the temple and I think I kind of surprised our Bishop. He had a little bit of trouble answering because I don't think he expected to be put on the spot like that. Anyways we talked so long about the temple and about his family and mine that we were in my recommend meeting for over an hour! Poor John was sitting outside waiting, wondering what the heck was going on! Anyways at the end of the meeting it was nice to hear how excited he could see I was. Now I just have to meet with my Stake President on Sunday (who by the way seems to be like a very nice gentlemen).

Other than that now I have to set a Sealing date. Everyone is getting on to me about it. So I'm going this week to look at dresses! Woo hoo! I already have the one in mind I want, so hopefully it's pretty fast! I know this weekend is Father's Day and I have this huge thing planned out for John. I'd write about every thing I plan on doing, but John likes to sneak on here and read what I write. Let's just say he's going to be very excited to know his wife and son love him :)

Ah well I'm super excited and I'm glad that John's going to be there with me next week. I think he's just as excited for me, now I just need to accomplish my next hurdle; our sealing. I hate planning things, even if they're simple. I always said I'd get a wedding planner.. I wonder if it's too late.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment