Monday, June 23, 2008

The Quirks

6 Wonderfully Weird Things About Me

1. Before I go to bed every night (unless I'm completely exhausted) I like to have everything cleaned up and in order. All the dishes done, everything from papers in order to pillow cushions put in place. I hate when I have to wake up and the house is a complete disaster, I'm definitely not a morning person and don't like to deal with much in the morning. I don't get to crazy over it now that Alex is here but I do like order. Order has always been a part of my life and I guess babies and order don't really work.

2. I'm extremely indecisive. It's always been an issue of mine, but I like to think of it more as I'm pretty care-free and don't mind much of anything. I usually like others to decide because it's a way of me getting to know them by what they like and it's something I store away for later. It's always been a habit to just say "whatever, or "I don't care", and some people take it as me being rude or non-social (which if you know me is completely false)

3. When I read I always read at least a 1/4 of the way through the book, regardless of whether I like it or not. I feel like I have to at least be fair and reading at least that much tells me whether or not I like a book or not. If I do like it, I like to have the book finished in a week max because if I push if off I'll end up forgetting something important and ruin the book for myself.


4. I have this thing about setting goals for myself and accomplishing them, I always like to have something to look forward and push myself. For example, I've made the goal to work-out and eat healthy, I want to strive to be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. I really don't care what my weight or size is as long as I can get back into my clothes and feel good about myself. I do the same thing with trying to learn to cook, and do new hobbies such as making blog backgrounds and headers.

5. I am extremely scared that I will be alone in life, I hate not having someone to be there for me and I honestly hated pretty much being an only child. I'm very independent and can do things for myself, but it's very hard for me not to have someone to share life with. Now that I'm married I hate not being with John, I couldn't really ever spend a minute alone while I was pregnant because I hated being home by myself. Now that Alex is here, I never get a minute alone hehe!

6. John thinks it's funny to call it a "ritual" but I always do the same thing before I go to bed at night. I always sometimes shower depending on what happened that day (if I went out, showered that morning..etc.), change my clothes, brush my hair, wash my face, floss my teeth, brush my teeth and my new one; check on Alex. Just like the 1st quirk I don't ALWAYS do it when I'm exhausted but I try to because if I do it any earlier it usually gets done again cause I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment