Monday, November 24, 2008

It's here.

So things have been a little crazy around here with Thanksgiving coming up and me trying to fit everything into my day including 4 rounds of solids, entertaining an 8 month old, cleaning, exercising and trying to get dumb errands ran. And I'm kinda undecided for Black Friday.. John and I did go to Walmart last year at 10 or 11pm to see what they were doing their deals for and it wasn't anything special.. but now that Alex is here I'm dying for deals on awesome toys.. so I guess we'll see, but if I do I will be at some places at the crack of the morning making my lovely husband come.

But here are a few of the Winter/Fall photos I've been meaning to post... we got the Master Collection CS4 from a friend and I've been going nuts on it.. She knows who she is and I LOVE her.










The photos speak for themselves and I felt no need for captions. Alex did great by himself and would of chosen it to be all about him if that was possible. We had so much fun even though it had been raining all day, Lindsey spent 3 hours with us and had to of taken close to 1,000 pictures. We were all pooped after the entire thing and took a nap when we got home. She did SUCH an amazing job and she's way fun and sweet! I was SO worried about how they'd turn out with the weather and low and behold they're amazing.

I've decided I'm going to go to school for Photography.. I may not ever do it for a job but it's truly turning into a passion of mine. I'm going to save my money and buy the Canon SLR I want and the lenses and all. I'm actually so excited about it, it's something that has been keeping me up at night. I've gotten my answer from my prayers and it's going to be something I'll be doing here soon. Now it's either going to be BYU or the U and I'm leaning on the U. So since John is working in Salt Lake we'll sooner or later be heading back up there which makes a prefect opportunity for school. That and I have tons of family and friends to practice on.

Well I'm excited and now ready for bed and some more crazy stuff. If I don't post before Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy all the food! Oh and don't forget what we are Thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment