Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little bit of this and that

So this is going to be short and sweet. My trip was fabulous and I promise to blog all about it and the wonderful temperature difference from Texas to Utah, but ever since I have been home have literally never been home! We are doing our new photos with this awesome photographer I found and I've been dealing with outfits, getting things back in order since I left (cleaning, mail.. blah blah things John forgot to do, men!) and Alex getting all over the place he's really getting so close to full on crawling ( he knows what to do, but is like a snail) it's nuts and it sure as heck keeps me busy!

But in the mean time...


A very happy baby ready to get on the plane and clapping as we wait...


**And no this is not John lol but it'd be hilarious if it was

My crazy family on Halloween which I LOVE to death (they definitely put the fun in Halloween)



A beautiful wedding of two people who are perfect for each other


I have tons to talk about but I thought this could be a fun teaser in the mean time..

But I have to be up for church in 5 1/2 hours and I have no idea why I picked now to do this.. oh wait I know. Cause this is the only time I have both my boys asleep. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment