Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a Turkey.

So I thought I'd squeeze in one more post before Thanksgiving, and share a few more photos I had taken by an old school friend of Heidi's. To make a long story short I found a link on her facebook for an awesome $25 deal for one person, one outfit, for one hour. I definitely wanted to take advantage of it since I hadn't taken any in-studio shots of Alex since he was about a month old.

I had all these fun outfit for Alex but since we just did outfit photos and he lovesss being naked.. I thought this would be cute and priceless...

Navy Babylegs and a navy hat with orange stripes..



All I can say is he is such a photogenic baby!!



Trying to crawl towards the camera..



He reminds me of an Egyptian Sculpture here for some reason.. he's got something for his hands. Look at those dimples in his bumb!!! LOL!



He loves his toes and his feet, we tried to snap a picture of him putting them in his mouth but no luck.



Chewing on his hands.. oh did I mention tooth #6 is cutting through?


AH! I love these photos and I had so much fun photoshoping them! I love Photography.. I'm obsessed actually. I love how chubby my little pumpkin is! I seriously could cook him for dinner.. he's the size of a big juicy turkey!!

Those big blue eyes get me every time. Man I hate that he's growing up..

P.S. So Christmas is only a month away and I was DYING to put up my Christmas template I made. I just love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment