Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged

We have over 4,000 pictures alone JUST on our computer so I had no idea what I was getting into, but Mandy tagged me and after a few days of lingering I looked in my 4th Picture File and My 4th Picture.


This picture is from Aaron and Heidi's Wedding in May of '06. This is actually a great picture of John and I, we both were at our favorite time in our lives, completely in love, we were both tan, both in great amazing shape, and became completely 100% committed to each other and swapped the "I Love Yous" for the first time.

I knew at least from there on we were getting married and that big gorilla was going to get to spend the rest of his life with me (plus eternity) and once we got home I started taking the lessons from the Missionaries.

What a fun way to be tagged.. and since it my turn to tag people, I pick... Rae, Katie, Heidi, and Amy. I expect you all to do it like I did.. who knows you might be surprised like I was!

Oh.. P.S. John and I finally got our callings.. John is Varsity Scout Leader/Teacher Quorum Advisor (HE WAS SUPER EXCITED!!) and I'm Activities Day Leader for the 8-11 yr. old girls. I am very happy because it's actually a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment