Wednesday, February 18, 2009

11 months old

I can't believe it's almost that time that Alex is a year! I'm really trying to get the planning done for his birthday and I can't wait until it's here! Everyone has been mentioning that I'm going to be going "all out" and making a big deal and I say.. nahhh. Ok who am I kidding? I'm trying to make this crazy looking cake and searching online for party supplies! I'm getting a little coo-coo over it lol. Here is the big man around here drooling cause he's got more teeth uh coming and is taking everything out in his way!


-Officially saying no to baby food and only wanting "big boy food"
-Saying Hi, Ma-Ma, Da-Da, Ba-Ba, trying to say wa-wa (water) and no.
-Starting to walk by himself some, still face planting a little
-Standing up by himself
-Getting the hang of crawling down the stairs
-Destroying a perfectly tidey home
-Trying to eat with a spoon sort of?
-Waving Hi and Goodbye (very cute)
-Dancing and pretending to sing
-Making new funny faces
-Eating more than I could of ever thought a child could normally consume in one day
-Becoming very clever, trying to do or "act" as mommy/daddy (GREAT!)
-Working hard to kick the bottle
-Turns his head to the side to be cute or to look around us
-Loves to give kisses <3


It's funny to see how much he's change even recently, he has a full on personality and is SO happy and funny. I love to watch him get into everything and explore the house even if it's a pain to clean up. He loves the dishwasher and the dryer and can't get enough of it. I can't wait until he walks full on all the time because I can get a load off my poor back, I'm just amazed how fast this year has flown by. I never would of imagined I'd fall so in love with that little man.. he's the happiest, smartest, cutest baby ever! He's honestly the love of my life, him and John. I'm so grateful to have to amazing boys that love me so much.

I've had a busy/crazy weekend and a busy week preparing for family in town, I promise to post about Valentines Day!

3 comments:

  1. Cub-A-Lubby IS looking so big and sounding SO adorable!

    Good luck with the party planning. He's a lucky boy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love planning parties for kids. It is so fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Alex is adorable and I can't believe he is almost 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so darling... they grow so fast... you blink and the bby stage is over, enjoy it while you can. The first birthday only happens once... celebrate and go all out! it is a busy year you are marking the end of... so much happens! have fun!!
    ps: try the bendable spoons by boon... they may help him learn xoxo

    ReplyDelete