Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring Cleaning..

So I have totally decided to start Spring Cleaning.. I figured if I finally started maybe it'd actually start looking a lot more like Spring outside! We have so much junk that I have collected since we have been married, or stuff that John "thinks" we need. I am donating a ton of stuff to D.I. and whatever is worth using I'm selling on craigslist and KSL. I couldn't believe all the stuff I've found that I didn't even know we had! I totally have to post pictures in another post of all this ridiculous stuff I own and definitely don't need.

Alex is completely in love with his new toys now, guess it took a few days for him to realize that there is so much stuff to do.. every time John or I go into the kitchen he goes to his and starts messing with the pan and spoon.. so funny! He's also learned to give me kisses! It's so cute and I think it's his new thing that I love!! He's also learned that if he drinks out of a sippy cup he can spit it back at you.. not one of my favorites! Walking is becoming a think Alex really wants to do, he gets so frustrated that he can't do it by himself.


He likes to squat now too.. lol. Sad to say Alex's BIG birthday gift won't be coming until probably this fall. John and I decided to get a puppy.. a Doberman actually and unfortunately the dog that was suppose to having the pups had a false pregnancy. So we'll be waiting a little bit longer, but I guess it will give us more time to prepare and the dog will be her in the summer! I am actually so excited, and I know Alex is too!

We decided to let him have a cupcake.. this is what resulted from it.


I also can't wait for V-day knowing John he's got something awesome planned like always and I can't wait! Oh, and did I mention I've become an ebay addict? I'm completely and utterly addicted, I feel like it's my new way to bargain shop and not have to leave the house. Can we say pathetic? Oh well, it's a good way to find things I've been dying for cheap!

Oh and I am SOO thankful that Alex's 2 new teeth are cutting! YAY!

7 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe you are getting a puppy! You are a brave lady. He will love you for it!

    I'm so glad Alex loves his kitchen now. It is always nice when they actually play with something that you bring home.

    This is actually Mandy. I can't figure out how to sign Adam out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Doberman, huh!??! Great! Just no letting him poop on my lawn, K? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a dobie? not my fav choice for families & kids... typically labs & goldens are better family pets. his photos are cute... cant wait to hear what your v-day is!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sounds to me like, you will have an even more of a hectic life ahead...with a baby dobie and a 1 year old!!! I hope you're ready for it.

    When is Alex's actually birthday anyway??
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had your motivation to start spring cleaning. I have a bunch of stuff to go through and throw out, everyday I look at it and think about it, yet everyday I put it off AGAIN. Ug! Happy Birthday to Alex! He looks so happy with his kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, first of all, I am in love with your blog design. You did a great job! Second, I love that little kitchen. Alex is so cute and definitely a mobile guy... I'm glad you found some toys that will keep him in one spot for a little bit. Third: I love dobermans! I hope I get to see him whenever you get him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to get that kitchen toy or the little house toy for one of my kids. I wonder if Malachi would like it as much as ALex does. He is so cute squating down to play with it. I love that he gives you kisses!

    My kid keep begging me for a dog. The would be glad to have you as a mom. I just don't want to take care of one more thing!:)
    I hope your v-day is great!

    ReplyDelete