Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Day!

I have to say that I never for some reason really go into John and how amazing he is. I love him so much and I still can't believe Heavenly Father blessed me with him. He's honestly my angel and my best friend, I love him more than life itself. We've been married almost 3 amazing years and I feel like every year together gets better!

- I love you for always being by my side no matter how easy or hard it's been.
- I love you for always cheering me up and putting a smile on my face.
- I love you making me laugh at all of your either hilarious or lame jokes.
- I love you for being an amazing father and taking turns with me when we have to get up with him when he's sick.
- I love you for working hard to give us everything we could ever need or want!
- I love you for making me a better person that I am today.
- I love you for you, everything inside in out. You're amazing and the love of my life.




You're mine for forever and ever and I wouldn't have it any other way. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. AWWW, THAT WAS A VERY SWEET TRIBUTE TO YOU HUSBAND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And such a classic Johnny picture. I'm glad you had a happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post for your sweetie on sweethearts day! I am sure the feeling is mutual! I think your family picture is so cute! love it...who took it? Alex is moving around pretty good, it's a matter of time before your chasing him down at the store....you've been warned! xoxo

    ReplyDelete