Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All Mixed Up.

Well the news we've had going back in forth for awhile has arrived. We're moving, yep it's true. John and I have talked about this for awhile and we've both actually had mixed emotions about it. We love our ward, and our callings but with us living in Provo and John working in Salt Lake the commute is to much on us. Beyond that I'm practically living at the doctor's office and it's messing with John's work schedule. We're moving closer to family, and closer to Salt Lake.


John is excited that it's a one story. Alex just likes that he has space to run around!

I'm sad but happy it will make our lives easier, I'm happy because it's a house and has a finished basement for my photography/home theatre. I'm sad because as much as I hate how small our place is, I have friends right across the street. I'm excited for a huge fenced back yard, but sad because I have to mow it and pick up poo. (I know you wouldn't to hear that last one) I keep going up and down about it but I know it's right because we prayed about it all. Sometimes you have to make changes to better your life even though you don't always agree.


Oh my how we've grown.. Lady is getting so big!

The one thing I'm not looking forward to is packing and moving. yuck. But I am already starting to pack and go through the basement I'm even considering have a garage sale.. a small one at least. Gotta get rid of the junk! If any of my friends or neighbors close by have an old boxes to spare they'd be greatly appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. We'll miss you but at least you get to move closer to work. That will make life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the house looks so cute- is that the one you are buying? i love it. good luck with the packing. no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, just saw the moving post...grrrr not looking forward to all the packing and lifting and late night unpacking...lol Yes we are moving and i can't wait to get there!

    -John

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new house looks cute from the outside! I'm sure you both will be very happy to save money on gas, not to mention sanity-commuting totally makes me cranky! I'm sure it will be so nice to have the extra space to really get your biz going. P.S. I was at the hair salon today and saw this girl that looked like your twin, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!! please tell me this is the house with the dead bolts on the outside of the kids doors?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a beauty! How many places have you guys lived together???? I hope you get to put some roots down and I hope you make some new really great friends and that you get to see your old ones very often! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh.... new starts. We're starting to look ourselves for a place. With a yard. But no poo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute house leah! totally cute... love that it has a basement... and Lady is so big!

    ReplyDelete