Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Boy that was a mouth full wasn't it? I'm just a tiny bit stressed. Ok maybe a lot! I am so excited to move, actually we all are! Who doesn't want almost double if not triple the space to live in? I hate packing.. it's always a pain and I never enjoy it. But because I've moved a few times I've learned something. I started packing a week or two ago and it's completely helped a ton, and now all we have is our computers, beds and a few toys.

**There are no pictures.. sorry in advance. I just can't seem to want to edit/post pictures...?

But Father's Day was GREAT! John got spoiled more than I did on Mother's Day. Oh wait.. didn't we go pick up a dog named Lady for John and Alex on Mother's day? Lol, just kidding sweetheart I love you and you spoil me all the time! Any who, John got woken up and gifted with a digital picture frame he's been asking for, the Forever Strong movie.. and not to be forgotten his new Macbook Pro. Why so much?

Well, a few weeks ago we made the decision that we both need our "own" stuff. Look we're both Gemini's and SOMETIMES we're gonna bump heads. So we decided that we'd upgrade computers and get our own laptops. We both got Macbook Pros which we love (if you don't have a Mac we need to talk... seriously they're amazing) and now we're not having to play the sharing game. We both gotta do work ya know?!

Anyways.. other that.. that's it. Alex is a little anxious because he knows something is going on, but he's still telling me what he wants! He's talking like crazy and I'm really learning to understand the gibberish. He's also growing like a weed and we went to Gap the other day and he's wearing 2T in some stuff now! Gezz kid slow down a little PLEASE! I've also lost some weight surprisingly? I haven't been the best worker-outer the last week because of the move but I'm still dropping the weight. I seriously with it would stop because now my clothes that I actually LOVE are too big! I guess it's time for another baby eh?

5 comments:

  1. i love my mac!! i have a desk top and a macbook and bradlry and i always fight over the labtop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever even touched a mac, if you can believe that. You need to come back so I can play on yours and then decide that I can't live without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC ATTACK!!! I LOVE MAC!!! NO BETTER WAY TO DESIGN, SURF, BLOG, PHOTO, VIDEO, MOVIE CREATION!!! POWER AND PRECISION WITH EVERY TOUCH! AND "So easy a CAVEMAN can do it"!

    -john

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a mac when I was a teacher and I really liked it!

    So are your trying to make an announcement about a baby or are you just preparing us for the future??:)

    Good job spoiling your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was an awesome Father's Day for John (and you right cuz now you don't have to share the computer!) Good luck with moving, you guys should be experts at it by now! Will is wearing 2T at Gap too, it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete