Friday, June 5, 2009

Let's getting things going already.

Hello, my name is Leah and my life consist of days that go non-stop and me trying to be a cook/maid/mom/photographer all a once. On top of all those wonderful things I'm planning my sealing and also trying to pack and move, I do believe at times I am losing my mind and might be on the brink of insanity. But no worries, today I am still normal.

I've been asked, and begged and also threatened to talk about what's going on with my sealing plans.. they're going good, I've just realized why the heck I never had an all out wedding the first time.


The Dress

Ok wait wait. hold it. This isn't the dress, it's a inspiration. I would die/kill/eat worms for that dress. I always have a knack for picking the most expensive thing in a collection without even knowing it. But on another happy note, I found the most amazing lady who's making my dreams come true for my **modest dress. I say modest because if I could have it my way I'd be wearing that strapless Pricilla of Boston^^ I've been drooling over . (THANK YOU SO MUCH RAE! I couldn't make this all possible without you!)

-The caterer, although sometimes flaky on calling me back they seem very tasteful. I just need to pick all the food out which I have a feeling will be a lot harder than I think. I might always well tattoo Mrs. Indecisive on my forehead.

-Have my color theme and invitations all picked out I love the black and white traditional colors (because it's better if it's plain and simple trust me), just need to get the final touches done to the invitations and have them printed. YES you read correct, printed because I am also a procrastinator.


This is the pattern =]

-Finding those perfect fun shoes to wear with the dress, who wouldn't want to wear a pair of $700 Jimmy Choo's. I would, but oh wait that's just not practical. I think about all the photography equipment I could buy with that..is that weird? Although they're not Jimmy's they're still fun and I can't wait to wear them.

-Got an amazing photographer who I can't wait to work with, I'm doing fun non-traditional pictures because I want to be unique! I mean when you spend countless hours reading blogs, coming up with poses and ideas why wouldn't you want your favorite of the two taken of you! Did I just rhyme? Wow, I'm on a roll..

-The reception hall was the hardest, I mean seriously over $2,000 for a room? That's with no chairs, tables or anything. Nope I'm not having it, because once again here comes Mrs. Practical who can dream and imagine that, that $2,000 buys her a d700. We're having it at a fun location, and most of you know. If not you'll see it on the invite =]

-Decorations.. I don't even want to go there. I wasn't even THINKING about this until my cousin's turn my world upside down and came up with amazing ideas. See, told you I'm losing it I mean how do you forget decorations? Seriously. I'm just lucky to have amazing family that have flawless style.


-Flower arrangements, well that's the only thing I haven't quite figured out yet. Let me re-introduce myself again, Mrs. Indecisive. I love orchids, they're to die for really.

Now, do you really have to wonder why I eloped?

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about a thing. It will all work out beautifully and you will have a fabulous day. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings but thinking about all of that stuff gives me a headache! Good luck woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE LOVE LOVE weddings!! and i can't wait for yours! that dress is to die for, so gorgeous!! can't wait to see the modest version!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers! Do have to grow them for the wedding?

    -john

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! we could shop together and be in serious, serious trouble!!!! i loe expensive things... and not on purpose either. its a natural attraction. love it all!

    ReplyDelete