Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Best Buds

I had a great weekend this last weekend, I seriously love the weekends and can't wait for fridays to get here. John and I love to relax and hang out all weekend and be lazy! This last weekend was more eventful than the last few because I had 2 photo shots this weekend that went so well! I'm in the process of editing but I seriously had a blast with everyone! Also, I'm trying REALLY hard to have my new blog up and going by the end of the week, I know the waiting is just killing you all.


my two kiddos

Alex and Lady sure do love each other, those two seriously are so worn out by the end of the day! They both take naps at the same time too! Alex loves to play ball with Lady and this is how I caught the two of them all weekend. I never would of thought Alex would want to be that CLOSE to her.


Alex having a conversation with Lady


I think even though we've had our ups and downs with the dog, in the end she was totally worth it. Every single penny.

I got a new investment for my photography, I've been dying for another lens for my camera and since I'm still waiting to get my sb-800 back from Nikon. (It broke.. and it wasn't my fault!) Meet the 3rd love of my life Mrs. 17-35mm what an amazing lens!


Alex has been speaking a whole lot more lately, he now says hi to everyone, thanks us when we give him something he wants. Along with dog, door, yes (along with nodding his head yes) who is it, what is it and where is it. He's learned how to roll his eyes??? Don't know where that came from but it's hilarious, he also likes to spin around in a circle and fall on the ground when he gets super dizzy and he's now climbing onto everything. He tries winking but I don't think he quite has it yet and he also picks up the phone and says hello now, it's hilarious cause whenever someone calls he thinks it's for him! This age is seriously so much fun.

I'm also getting more excited for our move!! I can't wait to have more space, Alex's toys are everywhere! We also have someone who is renting our place, that's a huge relief because I was so worried we wouldn't find someone for some reason! We also met with the Stake President to get the last of our things finalized for our sealing. Sheesh... after a year I'm so ready!

8 comments:

  1. How cute are those pictures of Alex and Lady! That's so nice that they can entertain each other, I'm sure it makes the clinginess easier. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex and Lady are so cute together! I love that they are in the kennel together:)

    Nice lens, I am very jealous:) I want to see the pictures from your photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see pictures too! I love that Alex and Lady are best buds. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures- absolutely precious!

    Where is the new place you giys are getting? Isn't renting the best? You can just pick up and move with no true strings attached. Especially in this market place!

    So impressed with your photog skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those pictures of alex in the kennel with lady! so cute! i bet you are so busy with everything going on right now, how do you even have time for a new blog?? but i am sure excited to see it!! i am calling you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea so i saw him in there and thought for sure he was going to smell like wet dog, and yep he did!

    -john

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those pics of alex and the dog. also, can't wait for the new blog! good luck finalizing all the sealing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the "kids" in their "room" together... priceless!

    ReplyDelete