Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'll be back.

Ok, so I have some sad news to say... I'll be busy for the next few weeks and I might not get to blog. . . at all. I'm just preparing you for the huge hole in your life, I know you depend on my updates but don't fear this isn't forever. Good news is, are move has been pushed up and we'll hopefully be in our new place around the 27th of June. I've also been SUPER busy doing shoots, editing, being a mom, and a dog sitter. Oh and might I add packing?

I'm really trying to focus on getting my new blog up and going, especially now that I have shoots lined up all the time. But I promise when things are straightened out I will be back and I will run both blogs. Now I'm not saying I won't pop in and say hi and post pictures but my 3-5 times a week posts will be hold.

Just a little taste of what's to come
**click for larger view

Just know that I love you all. It will be ok. Just don't call me at 2 am and beg for updates. Promise?

Get ready for my new blog though, it's gonna be sweet. That and I'm building a website and many other things, I'm just to excited.

5 comments:

  1. My life is just not worth living without your blog. Please don't leave me!!! You are so funny. Good luck with the move. I wish I could be there to help. I really, really love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is beeeeeautiful! So exciting to have your move date bumped up. We're STILL in the hunting mode. It's tiring, but will be so glad to have completed, whenever that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you! I love the picture and can't wait to see more! Happy busy weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly WOW! I don't think you will be able to step away no matter how busssssssyyyyy, we are. LOL I will find you up late about 3 a.m. punching away on the blog, facebook, and you new business blog as well. I love you babe! After the move it's time for another VACATION!!!

    -John

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you have to go away, just as I got back on???? I mis you already and I am not even caught up with everything I missed.... come back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete