Monday, July 21, 2008

Just Checking-up..

Well Friday Alex and I met up with John to grab all the supplies for a Dutch Oven Dinner for our Wards Youth Conference. It was SO fun! I love Dutch Oven cooking!! We stacked about 5 ovens and everything cooked perfect, I was so worried it would come out good but everyone was coming back for seconds and third! Whoosh.. It sure was a lot of work though. I never realized that it took so much work for prep and everything after. But we enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed being able to contribute our time to the ward.

The rest of the weekend was pretty eventful with the family, and I promise to photoshop the pictures and edit the video as soon as possible. I'll make this past weekend it's own post! And everyone that wants pictures and a copy of the video email me please!!

Well today John, Alex and I got up early and had breakfast at Jack & Michelle's. Jack made fabulous omelets and I hung around talking with everyone. Then everyone took off to Park City, and I stayed back because Alex had to go to the doctor for his 4 month wellness check-up. Gosh he's 4 months! AH!! lol A big happy boy though!! He's doing so well.. he's 18 pounds now! And he's in the 90th percentile! I'm glad he's a big baby though, the doctor kept going on how good it is and how healthy it makes him! Alex could care-less though, he slept the whole time. Lazy!

I brought up the rolling around, me waking up catching him asleep on his stomach (kind of scary the first or second time), and how he likes to stand and seems to hold his own weight for a long periods of time. The doctor said he's doing everything at a 6 month olds age though, I was REALLY surprised. He said he's just a fast grower and wouldn't be surprised if every milestone comes early! Gosh what am I going to do when he starts crawling! AH!! He's already trying to start the sitting up alone on my lap! It's hilarious.. I've tried to catch it on camera but haven't had luck yet!

And shots.. how I'm a lucky mommy. He's always a trooper every single time. I barely see him shed a tear!

Oh and Adam checked Alex out on Saturday (it's nice to have a Dentist in the family lol!) and he doesn't have one tooth.. he has two!! Two freaking tooth and handling it great! What a little macho boy he is.

Well that's that for now.. I've got some funny stuff for the next few posts.

P.S. We've started solids, we're going to have some great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment