Thursday, July 10, 2008

Planning things is not my style

So I've finally decided on a winter sealing at the Salt Lake Temple. I'm not a big fan of the winter and I feel like a Spring sealing would be very beautiful but I'm way to excited to wait any longer. We are going through the Salt Lake Temple this next week.. I hear so many awesome thing about it, I can't wait anymore! Everyone keeps asking when we plan on getting sealed and I promise to tell everyone a few months in advance so they can be prepared.

You know I never realized how indecisive I was until I tried to start planning a sealing for John and I. There are so many choices and it's almost frustrating, I can't decided on a cake for a reasonable price and a fun/classy reception area.

If this could be my "dream" sealing I would have everything.

-A photographer that could capture every important moment
-A videography which could make everything timeless
-Tons of orchids for my flowers
-A cake by The Cake Studio
-My Reception/Dinner Party at La Caille
-A wedding dress designed by Vera Wang (A girl can dream can't she??)
-A well needed "honeymoon" in Fiji
-Saydie Hornsby to play her song Forever for John and I at the reception/dinner
-Jewelry from Tiffany's and/or Cartier (Still dreaming... amuse me :)
-Tabula Rasa Stationers to do my invitations

This is what I plan on doing..

-I found a photographer that I'm very interested in using and he also does videography
-Still deciding on a floral design
-Found the cake I like by Racheal Gerber
-Still dreaming about La Caille for my reception/dinner
-HOPING to get away for a few days for a well deserved vacation to some where peaceful
-Planning of Saydie to sing the Forever song for us. :)
-And Jewelry from my grandmother.. (I think that's better than any Tiffany/Cartier!)
-Invitations are still undecided
-I think I've also found the dress that I'm falling in love with
And I'm very proud that I found something under my budget price! I really would like any ones opinion on it.. like I said I'm indecisive!! I wasn't to excited about having to wear a modest dress, but now I'm actually thrilled!




I know I'm going a little all out and it's just a sealing but I never got to have a traditional wedding and John feels like our sealing can make up for it!

If you have an suggestions, ideas, or any tips let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment