Monday, October 27, 2008

Clapper

Well life around my home hasn't really slowed down very much, and I feel like cleaning my house has turned into this huge struggle especially now that I will be leaving this week. The weird thing is I was counting down the days for my first trip to Dallas and I didn't even realize the 2nd trip was even coming.

I thought I'd talk about Alex's and his crawling.. well I need to confess something really. Remember how I talked about being worried about him crawling and not knowing what I was going to do with myself? Well because of that I haven't put him on the floor much to practice. I know I know.. Leah wake up! It's going to happen either way.. I'm just delaying the inevitable! I know he'd probably be all over the place by now but then I'd have to do the following, clean every day because I hate filth, watch him constantly, and probably lose my mind trying worrying about what he's going to try to put in his mouth. But I've decided to be a normal mother and let him crawl, I've seen him do all the motions he just needs a little practice. I just don't want him to grow up!!

John has decided to finally get his act together and decorate the outside of the house for Halloween. I still haven't posted some of the inside pictures but I figured I'd add both when John got all the outside decorations together. We even had all the neighborhood kids sitting outside watching us putting decorations out (ok let's be honest I was chatting it up with the girls) and they were "oohinng and ahhingg" and some were even scared. It was cute and I think John got a kick out of it.

Speaking of the girls, I've found another positive thing about Provo. Probably the only reason I haven't driven John nuts about moving somewhere else is because of all the nice ladies in the neighborhood! Everyone is so nice and inviting, and we get together a lot during the week. It helps me keep busy and really makes the time go by, and they all have such adorable kids! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't make friends around here yet.

Alex's has learned to pull my hair in public and laugh so hard about it when I so "ouch" that I hear something from at least two or three people about how funny he is. That and when I update my blog he always feels the need to help me type about half of my post which causes me to do lots of spell and grammar checks. He continues to throw himself towards the computer even if he's on the opposite side of the couch. I swear I regulate this kid but nothing helps.. he just knows what the computer is!

Oh ready to get a nice wonderful laugh out of this? Ok well it's not actually that funny, at least not to me but I think Alex has a molar tooth coming in. Lucky me right? If it's not one thing with this kid it's another! I haven't even really gotten a break from the top two! Sometimes I wish babies were born with teeth, and then I realize I would of never breast feed. Why couldn't I be lucky like Mandy and Alex be like Mads and wait until he was almost a year to get his first!

Everything is happening early for Alex and as great as most of your people think it is, I feel like it's going by to fast and he's growing up way to quickly! Ok, enough of the depressing moodiness from me.. here's something cute I'd though I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment