Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Crazy Ferguson Home

Oh man has my life suddenly gotten crazy, I had no idea that the weekend flew by and tomorrow is Wednesday. I'm shocked and going a little crazy. We went to the Pumpkin Patch, are doing weekly BBQs and Saturday morning breakfasts with our neighbors, I've joined a book club/doing more enrichment activities, a baptism, and this crazy weather! Oh and don't forget my keyboard cracked (I'm secretly blaming Alex, I think he gets on it at night while we're asleep.. but shhh.) and I had to go get it replaced! AH!!! Don't even ask how I fit exercising almost everyday but I do! I'd probably lose my mind with more kids!

Well the Pumpkin Patch was WAY fun and Thanksgiving Point was SO great! We went during the day and I almost got bummed because the lady told me only schools were only allowed until about 4pm. But after a minute talking to another worker they welcomed us in and FOR FREE! I love when I get things for free and I saved almost $25 bucks to go in for 30 minutes and take pictures and buy pumpkins. We had so much fun and despite Alex's facial expressions he enjoyed himself, he just hated the fact that the sun was in his eyes and his sunglasses didn't fit any longer.

I love these things! They are so much and Alex kept looking at us like we were nuts to put his face up to them! He was like "Uh mom this is what the cool kids do here"

He loves the pumpkins and was trying to take them all home if we'd let him (We had to slowly back away cause heck those things aren't cheap! And Alex was trying to pull a whole basket home!

Ah.. Father and son.. John thinks Alex will learn to love Halloween and has started to let him play with fake rats and cut off heads.. oh a mothers dream

Ya he reminds me of those Mafia bosses in like The Godfather in stuff, always so serious

Ya ok I've been lying how big he is, John accidentally zapped him and he's so tiny he fits in our rocking chair.. hehe that's definitely not the case!

So I found a few things that I do love about Provo, all of my neighbors are in my ward and they love to get together every weekend and have a potluck bbq and do potluck breakfast on Saturdays. Everyone has kids and it's so much fun to get everyone together and talk about things. A lot of them have babies around Alex's age and they all get to play together and enjoy each others company! I knew it'd take awhile to find fun things but I'm glad I'm starting to lighten up and find things to enjoy about living here

My ward is SO much fun and so involved in all kinds of things! Book club and enrichment! I'm so glad that I joined a book club, I love to read and read ALL the time (or whenever I'm not going crazy running errands and my house is quiet) I haven't gotten to really participate with enrichment just yet because we've had the missionaries over about twice a week enjoying dinner! But the activities look like way fun! My previous ward was huge and I always felt like I could never participate in anything cause it would get to crazy.. well this ward is the perfect size!


Speaking of missionaries begin over all the time, they've been doing the discussions for a friend of our David who got baptized this prior weekend. It was so fun to have the missionaries here they bring such warmth here and you can definitely feel the Spirit when they walk in. One of the guys is from Tonga and the other from Alberta, Canada. After getting to know both of them we've all become close and have actually decided to plan a trip next year to Tonga. I'm actually so excited because I've always wanted to go somewhere interesting and I think this is the place. Enjoy the beach, good company and wonderful people.

Oh man and this weather! I can't believe it was almost in the 80's this weekend and Alex and I go outside today and it's in the 50's! We were in shorts and we had to run inside cause it was so cold today! (Ok I ran.. Alex got a free ride) But I hate that about Utah it warms up.. gets cold warms up.. gets cold.. and then keeps getting colder! Make up your mind already! But good thing is I got Alex some more shoes and some warm accessories, I think I'm done for awhile on things. Unless I go back to Park City and go to Hartstings.. (definitely the cutest, funniest, and some time best deal place EVER!!)

Oh and the computer.. ARGH! It was definitely a Manufacturer's issue but of course even with the extended warranty and my computer not even being a year they don't cover it. They say it's my fault.. until I found an awesome store who found a way to charge apple with using my extended warranty and not costing a dime! I feel like I'm getting all the luck in the world right now!


Other than my life being crazy, I'm getting ready to go out of town and get together with a few friends! I love the fact that we are spending time with tons of people right now.. Alex loves new people and kids! (Especially the babes) Oh and Alex now enjoys being held upside down and puts his pacifier in and out of his mouth. It's great until he decided to throw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment