Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

So I really didn't realize until about 2 o'clock this afternoon that I was going to be leaving in less than 24 hours to go to Dallas. It's been so wild around here with 2 Halloween parties, packing, and getting stuff for trick-or-treaters!

But to make this fast short and sweet... here's what my little pumpkin was this year.

Drum roll please.....


I thought this was the best costume ever and I feel completely in love with it. I love Tom Arma's designs.. his costumes are always so amazing! I got the idea from the post when I was talking about Baby Sinclair from the TV Show Dinosaurs. I wish I could of only found this costume in adult size for John.


Boo Boo just loved his costume. Sadly it wasn't cold for once this Halloween. Lucky me.

But sadly this is what I will be missing out on while I'm at a wedding and spending time with family.


(No I didn't forget my husband, I figured you knew DUH!) Metallica BOX SEATS! UGH! John won these and they HAD to come into town while I was gone. What losers.

And poor Alex is cutting his 5th tooth (mom just knew it, she's so lucky right before a trip) and has an ear infection to top it all off. But thank goodness I caught it in time and the doctor said he should be fine for the flight. Now lets just have an awesome trip both ways like last time. Here he is exhausted and so ready for bed, the milk always does him in.


I'll have plenty to update with family, a crazy Jewish wedding and the wonderful heat.

But in the mean time have a happy, safe Halloween everyone. =)

1 comment: