Thursday, October 23, 2008

FHE

Well Family Home Evening has gotten a lot more fun since Alex was born.. now don't get me wrong it's not that it wasn't fun before he got here but it so much more fun being able to involve him in everything!

Activity this week, carving pumpkins! One of my favorite things to do, and I'm usually pretty good at it. Every year John and I carve our own pumpkins, but I think this year we are going to go up and beyond and do a bunch because they are so much fun!

Last Year..


You can't see them very well but I did a crazy pumpkin face and John did a two-faced guy.

This year's theme.. "The Nightmare before Christmas" you know Christmas is coming up and I love the movie! i watch it every Halloween and Christmas!

Before



And like I said I love FHE because we always get Alex involved in on all the fun stuff, he was dying to play with all the pumpkin guts but there was no way I was letting that happen. I knew Alex & John would have a baby food fight in my kitchen and then they'd both have to clean up. And knowing them it'd never happen.



And even though I won't be here this year the guys in the neighborhood want to get together and do a Haunted House fot the kids.. and since we have such awesome Halloween stuff who do you think volunteered their husband first? Yep! I know John will probably sulk otherwise cause he knows how much we both love Halloween.

After



Only a little over a week until it's here and I get to go to a fun Halloween Party before we leave on Friday! I'm so excited to take Alex around in his costume, especially since it's gotten cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment