Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not expected.

So life has been a little hectic here in the Ferguson home the last few days.. since my phone is on the fritz still I keep forgetting that I've made plans with friends or arraignments to get things done the last few days. I feel horrible about it but I just haven't gotten around to getting my cell phone fixed/replaced!

I feel so sleep deprived lately too, I've been getting plenty of sleep but I feel like for some reason it's not enough! I mean isn't like 8 hours enough for most people? I can't imagine it's the gym that's wearing me out, and I don't do anything to crazy so I have no idea what it is. No! No! Don't even think it, I'm not pregnant. We still have a little while longer until baby #2 is here, and that would be my luck that I'd get knocked up while I'm on a "full proof" birth control.

Alex's decided to scream and laugh extremely loud at us lately. He thinks it's hilarious and I'm probably going deaf in my right ear from holding him while he does it. At first I thought it was pain or possibly the acid reflux coming back. Nope.. Alex just wants to communicate and screaming and laughing extremely loud is how he's decided to do it. It's cute for the first 30 minutes or so and then I contemplate ear plugs after that. The creeping is turning more and more into crawling and I try to not let him creep very long because I'm scared I'll wake up one morning and he'll be crawling all over the house. Here he is trying to tell me to give him the mirror (he LOVES to look at himself in the mirror) great right? No. Not when screaming-talk is involved.


I've tried to really get into this whole being a cook and what not.. John really enjoys his own cooking and likes things made his way (in other words my food more or less taste like crap) but I've decided to take over. I've gotten some delicious healthy dishes I plan to cook up and they're almost full proof that you can't mess them up *cross fingers*.

We've done a lot of Halloween decorating but I haven't finished and I don't think it's fair to post them without the finished product. John moaned about doing some things inside and then when I gave him ideas for outside he became quite chipper and spent the rest of the evening making me stand in the cold to give my opinion on his newly founded ideas. Whoo hoo.

I'm considering going private once and for all, and after I get done helping friends and family fix up there blogs I'm going for a new make over on mine. You guys are priority, my blog is just a leisure activity for me.

This is what Alex likes to look like after a full fun meal of a bottle and turkey & sweet potatoes. MMM.. yummy right? Actually smells horrible.

The 4th tooth has finally cut in and man were the top two harder than the bottom. I think they we're probably more difficult since I knew in advance by the signs and I had no idea with the first two. All I can say is buy pacifiers.. lots of them and fill them with water and freeze them. Teethers aren't cutting it over here, and load up on either Motrin or Tylenol and stay up on it. A friend recommend Hyland's Teething Tablets .. and they seem to help more with the first 2 then the last 2, but who knows. I just know that I'm glad then end is almost near and hopefully we can have another break for a few months!

Now isn't that a fun face? He's definitely not liking the texture of that green bean, and that's table food for ya!


Ugh I can't WAIT to post picture of Alex in his Halloween costume!! It's SO cute and I got the idea after a post I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment