Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration


Isn't he the most ADORABLE chubby baby ever, reminds me of Alex!

I love birthdays, I think they're a time to celebrate life and how you should appreciate it. This year John turned 32 and I swear to this day he still claims he's 30.. he's getting older (he's still young) but every year I seem to love him more and more. I had a few gifts underway for him this year, and if you know John he's hard to buy for because usually anything he wants he buys himself.


Alex has been amused for the last 2 days with John's balloons! Every time he sees them he freaks out!

Friday we went out to Teppanyaki to have his famous Fillet Mignon and Lobster which he loves so much, and on Saturday we cooked a crab dinner at home to enjoy, I didn't take pictures but I wish I did because there was enough crab for 5 people. Everyone really enjoyed it and after we opened presents early because if you know me I hate surprises even when I'm surprising someone else.


Lol, I love this picture SO much.. who doesn't love dog food right?


On Sunday we went to his parents to have a delicious dinner and his favorite cake. Strawberry cake, I don't think John loves anything more than this cake he asks for it every year!


Alex loves his Grandma! He loves to play with her every time he comes over, especially with all the golf balls she collects!


Although this is a short and sweet post (probably because I have like 10 more to get done) I think overall we all had a good time together for his birthday weekend! I can't wait to spend many more with him!

Oh.. and I'm going to be shoving a lot of posts in this week, I am SO behind I want to catch up and stay ahead! So don't feel like you've gotta comment just enjoy and read!

3 comments:

  1. jenny is so old! i haven't seen her in ages! happy b-day to john! looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you post these memories and take the time to do this blog. I am sure that it is tough at times to do. . .! I must say that your blog always rocks with great pics and amazing stories that even if I dont leave a message i am reading it. I love you sweat heart and thanks for the amazing Birthday. I cant wait to eat the entire box of my fav. cerial with you! "Wheatties"!!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was going to say the same thing as sunnie!! jenny does look so old! and any cake libbie makes is delicious!!

    ReplyDelete