Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I've been shooting.

I haven't posted pictures that I've shot recently and I remembered it'd be something fun to talk about. I really really REALLY love photography. It's a serious passion not and all I do is think of photography and people and props and blah blah blah. Here are a few fun things I've shot lately, nothing to exciting but I'm still learning from my small mistakes. =]


I used John for a shoot and man did this picture turn out wonderful. Isn't he handsome?


I love this picture, the flowers were gorgeous and I was lucky to have perfect lighting


Froggy needed to be part of a shoot to show a fun contrasty feel.. Alex wasn't to happy though


Alex's adorable feet.. I love those shoes.


And this isn't much of a photo but it's a place for me to remember to do a future shoot..so much fun.

I'm going to start going a little fun a crazy for fun models and using future relatives. If ANY of you would be willing to do a shoot let me know. I'd shoot everyone but I need people in the area that can set aside some time to let me snap some pictures. I hope this holds you over some while I'm dealing with our new puppy and Alex, it's really like having two kids now but I love them both so much, I had an amazing time with Adam, Mandy, and the kids and a wonderful Mother's Day to top it all off.

7 comments:

  1. how exciting about the puppy!! my husband hates when i take pictures of him, you are lucky you have a willing one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures! I love them all. I can't wait to see the ones you snapped when you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so because you are a smart photo woman now, do you have any good ideas for newborn shots? i'm getting the boys pics done by a friend of mine here who is awesome, but i wanted some good ideas. any good ways to incorporate all the girls in with a pic of the boy? i want something that shows the contrast- like these three little girls and the boy. if you come up with anything good, let me know. i would love suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures! You are doing so well! I still need to call you about the wedding shots . . .It seems like I never have a minute to myself.

    Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you still coming to tx in july??? you can shoot any of us then! how's your cali trip? love you! ps:cute pics and yes, your honey is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so great to get to visit with you guys on Sunday. It's always fun to hear Matt and John walk down memory lane. Hilarious! And, Alex is getting so big and he's just so dang adorable (especially in those Red Converse)it's so fun to see him walking. Anyway, I love the pics. I am totally into photography too. Next time we get together, we'll have to show each other our favorite photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LIKE THE PHOTO AT THE TOP!!! Leah you are killing it with your photo shoots! The last one you did was amazing! Anyone reading this needs to book Leah for some time B.C. when she goes full time pro star photographer she will be booked out!!! Good Job Babe!!! - john

    ReplyDelete