Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Disneyland

Well isn't that enough in the title? It was Alex's and my first time and to be honest I didn't know what to expect at all. Matt & Katie joined us and we honestly had a blast, the lines weren't to bad and they were SO much fun. Alex really enjoyed himself, anyone who says babies can't enjoy Disneyland until they're two or three is wrong Alex enjoyed every minute.


Going into John's favorite ride Pirates of the Caribbean

So we go there in the morning and the parking was horrible I was really expecting at least 1 hour long rides and people bumping into me every few seconds, I was shocked that all the fun rides were about 30 minute waits and even though it was busy no one seemed to run into to me!


See that face, that's his "I'm not sharing so don't even ask" face

After awhile of riding a bunch of the run rides we decided to get lunch at this joint in New Orleans area, which was so good but who knew it would be $50 bucks for a simple lunch? Alex was sure happy though, and didn't want anyone messing with his slurpee cup. (No I didn't give him the slurpee, blame my husband)


Matt, Katie and I went to ride on Space Mountain which is a super fast and pitch black space roller coaster and guess who got stuck in the front? Katie and I did, we seriously had the snot scared out of us and we were screaming the entire ride! But while we were enjoying it John and Alex got a picture with Buzz Lightyear and got Alex a new toy.




Alex trying to pull the sword out of the stone.. he thinks he's such a big boy!


Alex LOVED the merry-go-round, it was SO much fun he was laughing and giggling the entire time!

Even though Alex looks funny this is a few of the gifts he received from Disneyland, his by far favorite place on earth.


Alex had so much fun and loved all the kid rides, I have to say by far Nemo, Winnie the Pooh, Small World and Pirates was his favorite!


Some of the Ferguson bunch hanging out of the back porch

We decided to leave a little early to go over to Aunt Darla's for a big family dinner for the Fergusons, which was so fun to have us all together even though I was exhausted. We ate, told stories and sung Uncle Steve and John Happy Birthday! In the middle of John telling a story there was a nice earthquake, it seriously scared the crap out of me and I was so grateful to have Aunt Darla next to me. I think everyone was pretty calm and collective and in the back of my head I all I could think was HELP!! It was my first one and John just keep making jokes and laughing, I swear I'd rather be around a tornado then earthquakes.

5 comments:

  1. Alex's facial expressions in every picture are totally cracking me up. I am so glad that he had a fun time. Adam would be so jealous--Disneyland AND you got to see his sisters? Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously love disneyland. i wish we lived in cali so i could go more. it just makes me so happy to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Love the pics on the back porch at Aunt Darla's (formerly Grandma's house)... many dinners and happy times were there... Disneyland Rocks and I am a So Cal native and Pirates has always been my favorite ride, too - that and Small World! Both air conditioned, water, singing... what more could someone want for entertainment!! I am so glad you had a great time in Cali... its still one of my favorite places to visit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so funny to me that it was your first time at disneyland-we went 4 times a year from 6th grade on just for a school field trip!! haha, but i love it and going with kids makes it a million times better!! i felt that earthquake too! i said something and bradley just thought i was being dramatic... me?? never!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. naturallу likе youг web-site however you hаve to test the spеlling on
    several οf yоur posts. A numbеr of them aгe rife with spelling prоblems and
    I tο finԁ it very troublesomе to inform thе reality neverthelеѕѕ I'll definitely come back again.
    My website :: www.pikavippis.net

    ReplyDelete