Thursday, August 14, 2008

5 Wonderful Months

I wanted to post this a few days early because I will be extremely busy the next few days or so and I didn't want to miss this bi day! Who would of known the time has flown so fast? I can't believe Alex is already almost 5 months old, he's almost been around half a year! He's getting to be so big and is doing all kinds of fun new things daily, I never knew babies were really so much fun.

From this:


To this:


He's gone from being this little baby who needed all kinds of help to this big baby who is starting to do all kinds of fun things on his own! I couldn't ask for anything else in a baby, he's all I've ever wanted I really am so happy I had a boy first. I can't wait for him to be a big brother some day.. and to hopefully a girl! hehehe (Hey a girl can hope right?)

5 Fun New Things Alex is doing:
-He has become very ticklish, any time you blow raspberries on his tummy or start tickling him there you get a huge smile followed with his funny little laughs

-He loves to hold grab anything in sight. That includes all his toys, pacifiers and my hair. Probably his favorite cause he laughs when I tell him it hurts and to please stop.

-He's become so much stronger on his tummy, and he loves to just sit there looking at us and then roll around on his blanket after realizing he's got our attention.


-He's getting close to sitting up all on his own and gets so frustrated when he knows he's almost there! Totally reminds me of his dad, and I figure he'll just get more and more determined until he does it!

-And my personal favorite.. he holds his own bottle!! I love it, it makes me smile because I've tried helping him on his own from day one wondering if it'd actually work!


I love watching every new thing he can do, and I can't believe the time is really flying by this quickly. I remember just yesterday sitting around 9 months pregnant dying for this day to come. Now I wish I could slow it all down more so I can cherish every moment. I think that's why I video record and take so many pictures. I don't want to miss or forget a thing about him growing up.

I had this made and never got around to sending them out, and since now seems a little to late I thought I'd share it online.


Now I'm not saying that every moment has been all smiles and peachy as can be but overall having a baby has been the most amazing experience ever.. well other than marrying the man of my dream (love you babe) but being able to share someone special with him I think is equally wonderful. I never would of thought I was capable of not being selfish and doing everything my way in perfect order. Who would of known a little baby could change all that?

No comments:

Post a Comment