Saturday, August 2, 2008

How Sweet

So you've probably read about how we met and how John's version is slightly.. ok who's lying. How John's story is WAY off the the deep in compared to mine. He likes to think (and tell everyone) I was completely obsessed with him from the get go and couldn't find enough time in the day to be with him. Lol My story tells it a little different, but it did ended up being true later obviously. I thought I'd split the posts so I don't have one LONG post and bore everyone to pieces.

Last year was a little crazy with Vegas, Grand America, Roses everywhere and me being pregnant. And well this year I wanted to do something a little more low key A. Because we wanted to include Alex B. Because I knew I couldn't run buck wild because I'm responsible for someone now and C. Because I just wanted to enjoy a quite night with the love of my life.

Well right at midnight John does his usual HAPPY ANNIVERSARY chant and screams and after awhile of talking about the past and how we met we finally feel asleep. I woke up that morning and while Alex was still asleep I cooked John breakfast and talked about how excited I was to be with him and the things I had planned.

-First go get my hair done which I was SO happy to do
-Buy John something made with cotton since on your 2nd anniversary you buy cotton (lame but I thought I'd make him laugh)
-Grocery shop because I YES ME Mrs. I don't cook, was going to be cooking dinner
-Go to the post office and pick up his gift
-Start dinner and enjoy a relaxing evening at home

My hair, buying John cotton and grocery shopping went great without even an issue actually. I was getting so excited and was so thankful that nothing was going wrong. Well, I shouldn't of even thought that because I get to the post office and his gift isn't even there!! I was totally irritated because I had ordered it forever ago and it took forever to ship! I actually bought him a new wedding ring because his last one doesn't fit and I think he misplaced in the move from our apartment to our house. I tried to get over it and went home and started cooking but realized I had things missing which I bought from the store and Alex had been out all day and getting him to take a nap wasn't the easiest either. So we scratched dinner and John did something fun, unique and different like he always does.

He already given me my gifts because well if you know me well enough I hate surprises and can't wait to receive gifts. I got the new Breaking Dawn book which I ordered a week or so ago, a full treatment of getting my hair done, roses (which I love btw) and a promised night we can go to a movie and have dinner.


This what he did just for fun, he bought a few different candies and told them how it represented us.

1- Sometimes we're sour but together we're always Nerds
2-Because I'm his main squeeze.
3- Right now I'm married to Hubba Bubba (He's still got some pregnancy weight to work off..LOL I laughed so hard)


4-Jewlery isn't cheap but how about next best thing, a Ring Pop
5-He thinks of me as his Sweet-Tart
6-John loves me, but sometimes I can be an Airhead


I love how he is so creative, how he makes me laugh and almost always smile no matter what, how he's been there through every single tough time, loved me unconditionally, and been the most amazing father ever. I can't wait for every year because it just keeps getting better. I love you so much John, and I can't wait to get sealed and be together forever! We have come so far and now have an even better life together with our son. Ready for another?

Hahaha just kidding.. not quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment