Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shoulda known

I was going to get tagged by someone sooner or later lol. So of course I'm up to the challenge of Heidi's tag!

What is your name? Leah
4 letter word: Love
Vehicle: Lamborghini (I'd love to have one too!)
TV show: Lost
Body part: Lymph Node (Don't ask)
Girl name: Lindsey
Boy name: Landon
Occupation: Lawyer
Something you wear: Leotard.. or Leggings?
Food: Lasagna
Something found in a bathroom: Lotion
Excuse for being late: Lazy
Something you shout: Liar!
Movie: Lethal Weapon
Musical Group: Lil' Jon and the East side Boys LOL
Summertime activity: Leap Frog!
School subject: Lunch (Always my favorite subject!)
Website: LDS.org
State: Louisiana
Type of material: Leather
Color: Lavender
Type of Make-up: Lipstick

Shows you how much of a loser I really am., but I'm always up to a challenge. That or a tag!! I added a few of my own to spice things up!

Back to work on Photoshop stuff... what a boring week it's going to be this week. hopefully that all changes here in a day or so! 3 posts in 2 days.. obviously you can tell something is wrong with me.

OH! And I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED too about the new Harry Potter. I CAN NOT WAIT! That and Twilight. BUT Harry Potter way more because this is going to be AN AWESOME movie. I wonder what they are going to rate it.. especially with the "Inferi" at the end. I have a feeling it will at least be PG-13. And I can't believe they are doing 2 movies for the last book.. hopefully they aren't to far apart. I hate having to even wait until 2010 to watch the first one! I've been following Harry Potter since the first book in 1998.. How CRAZY! It'll be like 12+ years of Harry Potter craziness. Oh well it's totally worth it. I'm seeing it in IMAX like I did the last one, i personally think it's better in IMAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment