Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mixed Emotions.

I've been up in down the last 24 hrs about the new I just found out. Your probably going to laugh and think I'm so ridiculously dumb. Anyways, I'll give you the bad news first, Harry Potter 6 got pushed to next summer which I find really upsetting because I have been SO excited to see it. They blame the writers' strike and that they have more success with playing the movies in the summer. Who wouldn't see Harry Potter in the summer, winter, fall or spring! UGH! I hate stupid excuses. The truth is The Dark Knight was SO freaking successful they don't need any more money this year, and why not have another great year if they push HP 6. The good new is because HP 6 got pushed to summer '09, Twilight got pushed up to Nov. 21st, I've been dying to see this so it's nice to know that it will be here sooner. I'm re-reading the books so I know what exactly to expect in the first movie.. I know most people don't like Robert Pattinson who is playing Edward, but I loved him in HP 3 as Cedric and I guess because I was barely done with the first book and saw the trailer with him in it, I pictured him as Edward in the rest of the books.

Ok lets get past that.. before I go on and on and bore everyone with this blog. We went fishing again this weekend, it helps us to get away but not go to far form home and enjoy some outdoors activities. It was really nice until the sun went down and Alex got hungry. I had to race to the car, make a bottle and turn the heater on! Yes you read it correctly the heater it was like 60 degrees outside and dropping. That would be SO nice if it was like that in the Valley! Of course by the time we got home it went back up into the mid-70s. But guess who caught dinner? I DID! Lol, I don't think I've actually caught a fish since I was like 6 or 7 but it was so funny cause I would literally put the pole down and they'd come after the bait! John caught two but I caught the other 3, guess the pro can't out catch the rookie over here! (I know I'm going to regret saying that when John reads this) We would of had 6, from the one our friend caught but John accidentally let him go. It was so much fun, but I didn't get any pics really I was trying to make sure the bugs weren't going to get Alex.

Here are the few I got:

**notice how he sleeps with his toys clenched tightly**

After Alex ate he was like in this milk-coma and didn't wake up until like 10 o'clock the next morning and was probably the happiest funny thing I've ever seen. I've learned if I wake him up before he wakes himself up then I might of well woken a baby tiger. He throws the BIGGEST fit ever. (But I can't be that surprised because so does his father) He's also started to throw a huge fit if we don't help him try to sit up by himself. He almost has it and can sit-up for just a little bit, but man so much for laying down and rolling around. He wants to be all grown up like the rest of us.


I wish I would of gotten a few picks with the sun just setting but that's it setting right over the mountains.


I realized when it's late, we're hungry, and we're all tired we don't take the best pictures. I think that's another reason why I love being able to edit photos :) But those are our fish that fed the 3 of us! John did such a good job cooking them and they we're delicious!

In other news, I am SOOOOO happy Michael Phelps pulled it threw and got all 8 medals, and broke 7 World Records! I watched every single race, and that second to the last was close. But we really is some kind of dolphin or something, I saw how they explained his body features and he was honestly made for the water!! The last 400m Medley was close for a bit but Jason Lezak pulled it out in the end!


Lastly, John has come to the conclusion that "Baby Sinclair" from the old TV Show Dinosaurs that I use to watch when I was like in Elementary School (hahahha) is our son. I have no idea why, maybe it's cause the baby does all kinds of funny ridiculous thing like our son.. I think it's hilarious. What I find even funnier is that I use to have "Baby Sinclair" as a toy when I was growing up!


I guess that makes John the Dad there on the left. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment