Monday, August 11, 2008

Who woulda known

So I didn't think I was going to hit my record for going through a book in about a day, but I have to say Breaking Dawn was awesome. Everything happened the way I wanted it to, every loose end was tied up and worked exactly the way I wanted it to! I won't go into anything because I'd hate to ruin it for anyone else, but I'm so sad that this was the last one. It was such a great series, and I think I'm going to read The Host, just to keep up my reading spree. I almost wish I could of been Bella and experienced everything that happened through out the whole series. I'm the kind of reader that likes to imagine what's going on and be there in the moment. Every book just got better and I'm glad that the beginning of the book didn't go into to much of what happened between her and Edward. But anyways, I HIGHLY recommend the series and you can get them cheap at Walmart!!

I thought I'd show how my son changes weekly, he has a few new things he likes to do now. It's always something new and I love the fact that it takes me a few days to realize he has created a new habits.

He kicks back with his arm behind his head whenever he knows it's time to eat.. He will hold his bottle for awhile (with help of course) and then after a bit realize I've got it under control and relax.


This is what he does every time he gets a rattle or a hold of anything that he can grab. That and he won't let the thing go once he has started. He loves to have the toys that hang off of his car seat because he can grab them and pull them now. It's hilarious because out of no where the other day I was driving and heard the rattles that were hanging go off. It almost scared me.



I've been meaning to post but I've been so busy with things I just don't get a chance to do anything but read everyones blogs and email. Like I keep saying I can't believe the older babies get the more time consuming they are, who would of known? Lol, I guess I should of realized they can't swing and play with toys and enjoy it for forever!

Well other then reading with Breaking Dawn, I've been trying to catch up with some friends, and do some quality time stuff. John's been super busy working getting his new business he's been doing involving debt elimination. (no it's not like the consolidation stuff you do on the stupid TV ads you see on TV, it's way better and actually works) But anyways we had to get away a little bit so we had an awesome finishing trip and I snagged a few good pics along the way! That and I've been testing my new Photoshop skills.. I'll have to post some fun things I've learned.

The weather was beautiful it rained a little on and off no really coming down on us though, but we got some beautiful nature and sky pictures. I got beautiful pictures of the rainbows and all the animals.. it was nice to get some peaceful time with everyone.



Alex was having so much fun with John, that every time John would come anywhere near Alex he would start to giggle and smile. I had to capture some cute pictures of them together. Look at that perfectly round head.. I can't believe it's so round! Lol



Here's the first teeth pictures, he is so happy about everything. They aren't all the way out yet, but obviously noticeable.

Well that's about it, I have so much more to say but I'm so tired from doing stuff all day.

I love all the happy moments that I get to treasure of Alex, I can't believe I get so many compliments on how gorgeous, calm and happy he is.. don't forget happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment